Become a Patron!

Traveling Vape Case

PincheWero

Member For 4 Years
After stuffing vaping supplies into various medicine cases and other bags, I broke down and have been working on a full on travel kit, while it is still a work in progress (still have to make room for battery charger) it is so far the best I have come up with.
I started with a Harbor Freight Case on sale 14.99 and 20% coupon
vIIb59D6jd1gnHixaURobFXKdz1fVyyZ2lrnsVK8Qi8=w276-h207-p-no

Then added a layer of 1 1/8" Kaizen foam upper and lower
bzqK1hyc8FBPswpwqiFET5lb_b12MGi9cidmS0kfXvM=w296-h221-p-no

Layed out what I wanted where and ended up with upper mods and battery ect. and lower tools ect. I used sewing machine bobbins for winding Kanthal to save space. Bought a Youde rebuild kit (sissors tweezers and screwdriver) clone Koilers and such
G9mz3mwZOpl-hsZowTbOM2WluvrRhOnEPX1v3fMWlT4=w296-h221-p-no

And it fits a middle layer that I am placing as a juice layer. Unicorn bottles work perfect.
Lmu59B0BNr-nQOpkizRqeMaYbRcVnG859_9SJCCz48I=w297-h221-p-no

Now just need to adust for a charger and cable and should be good to go.
Any Ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like that. My first thought would be to position a battery charger so all I'd have to do is open the case and plug in without removing the charger. I also worry about juice bottles leaking and for airline travel, I'd want to keep those seperate anyway.

How much wire do sewing bobbins hold?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks wonderful! My only suggestion would be to put your juice bottles in individual zip lock bags before putting them in the foam. I agree with aikanae about airline travel, and also elevation changes. Why take the chance?

PincheWero

Member For 4 Years
I really like that. My first thought would be to position a battery charger so all I'd have to do is open the case and plug in without removing the charger. I also worry about juice bottles leaking and for airline travel, I'd want to keep those seperate anyway.

How much wire do sewing bobbins hold?
I really didn't measure, but I would say I put at least 20 feet on a spool and it's half full. I'll post a pic's later today. I have spooled up 26 and 28 so far. need to add 22 and 24 and that will fill out all me and my wife use.
I just ordered a Nitecore UM10 charger for traveling should take less room. I just got back from a quick flight to Dallas (visiting family) and juice is not really a problem with leaks if you use black electrical tape. But I have some baggies that fit 5 unicorn bottle perfect and will fit in the slots I have cut. But I am also with you on separating liquids. I still have a Vaultz medicine case that I may turn into just a juice case. Nice thing is I have a penty of left over foam from another project so I can find the perfect fit. thanks fot the input.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought about doing this in a chest to hold all my DIY stuff

PincheWero

Member For 4 Years
I thought about doing this in a chest to hold all my DIY stuff
I happen to be doing it right now for my diy supplies. I used a cheap plastic craftsman tool box but not happy with that, so am looking at another harbor freight case or build my own box.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Make multiple layers to hold all flavors with easy access to each

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That is an awesome idea. Definitely gonna have to try this. Maybe one for all my building supplies then another for travel with mods n such. Thanks for sharing this

VU Sponsors