Become a Patron!

Traveling vape

hey y'all I'm pretty new to vaping, I have a 134, and was wondering how to travel with my vape, if I check it, will I have to notify them? Please give me the basics of traveling, thanks!

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm assuming you mean dealing with the airport security theater.

Easy:

1/ Treat your vaping hardware like any carry-on electronics (your cellphone for instance)
2/ Treat your bottles of juice like any carry-on bottle of liquid (less than 30 ml, put it in a plastic back, etc...)

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went through lax to hnl and arrived with a syringe tipped plastic bottle, 2 60ml bottles of DIY juice in a ziplock bag, some batteries, tanks, blue screwdrivers and 2 mods all carried on. Nice to not be hassled.

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Empty your tanks before getting on. Otherwise you will have to clean them up because they will leak.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Empty your tanks before getting on. Otherwise you will have to clean them up because they will leak.

No need to empty them: all you have to do is keep them upside down during the flight - or at least during the ascent - so the cabin pressure and the air pressure inside the tank equalize without pulling any juice out through the air holes.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have never had any of mine leak during flight.

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do not put your batteries in your checked baggage, though. They must be carried on per TSA rulesm regarding LiO batteries.

EsmokerCanada Inc.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Great question! Check out our blog post highlighting TSA rules and Air Canada Aircraft regulations we found :) As always, leave a comment if we missed anything, or if you have any tips for vapers traveling this March Break.

Happy vaping from all your friends at EsmokerCanada Inc.

VU Sponsors