Become a Patron!

Tres Equis LE Red/vaperitelounge.com trustworthy?

jarhead045

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I'm desperate to find me one of these and if i cant get tbe LE red then at least the regulare edition.

So this website "vaperitelounge.com" is the only one I've seen that has the LE red but before I drop 230$ on a website I have never heard of, so Id like to hear some feedback if anybodys heard of this website and if its trustworthy and authentic or if not if anybody knows a trustworthy website where i can find this mod or any tripple parralel mech mod with the same triangular for factor like a phalanx or something, Id appreciate it very much.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Go to stores on bottom of their site. They have an address in Brooklyn, NY. You can look them up on Google Maps and see the place in street view. So they are a physical entity that seems to exist. They also provide a store number so you can talk to them during their business hours. Whether they're any good or not I have no clue.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My two bits for what it's worth.

I have a Tres Equis Clone and prefer that over the Authentic, why? The Authentic has a plate and you must only use Atty's that are hybrid safe which limits the devices you can use. The Clone has a plate but has a dimple that pops up like a 510 pin.

Also I have the triple parallel Lethal by Silver Wolf Customs and the quad parallel Sith V2, I recommend either of them over the Tres Equis.

VU Sponsors