Become a Patron!

Trick- priming a carto tank

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...Mods, feel free to move if in the wrong sub-forum...

I'm still a big carto tank fan and own about a dozen from IBTanked.com. One of the things I really love is their simple priming solution- the thingy.
No joke. That's what it's called.
However, I have some from a variety of vendors that don't fit in the thingy so I came up with an insanely easy way to prime odd sized tanks.
A ziplock baggie.
Insert your carto into the tank and fill as you always would then pop the whole thing into a baggie. Inflate it and seal tightly.
Repeatedly squeeze and release the baggie, being careful not to pop the seal, until a small drop off liquid comes out of the carto connector.
Top of the tank, give a quick puff of air to blow out any excess juice and BINGO!
You've got a perfectly primed carto tank ready to vape in under 3 minutes.

pdxvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Holy smokes, if I ever am forced back onto my cartomizers in some sort of emergency this is a phenomenally quick way to get them going!
Thanks a load for the tip-trick!

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy smokes, if I ever am forced back onto my cartomizers in some sort of emergency this is a phenomenally quick way to get them going!
Thanks a load for the tip-trick!
Came up with that last summer. I was camping and ran into another vaper who gave me some juice to try but I didn't have a way to prime a carto so I used the ziplock I had silverware in.
Worked like a charm

VU Sponsors