Tried breazy.com should have stayed with VaporAuthority.com!

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Tek1edawn, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Tek1edawn

Tek1edawn New Member

Blog Posts:
    I placed an order on 11/27 and paid extra 12.99 for 2 day shipping. On 12/3 I received an email that my order had shipped and as if today 12/5 USPS tracking shows they have yet to receive the package for shipping. I emailed customer service because the website shows processed in 24 hours, I was told due to high order volume processing was 2-3 days. In addition paying for expedited shipping does not improve processing time. It has now been 9 days and my package has not even left the facility. While the price was cheaper than other sites the processing time is not worth the 10-15 I saved. I could have ordered from Vapor Autority and used free 3-5 day shipping and paid about the same, and I'd already have my mod.

2. Dimples

Dimples New Member

Blog Posts:
    Vapor Authority treated me well. I placed my order on 11/24 and received it 11/29 from the west coast to the east coast with the free shipping option. They even threw in a couple of little freebies. I'll definitely order from them again!

Tek1edawn likes this.
  3. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    @Breazy_Com has always done right by me and I can pretty much guarantee they will make right by you!

UncleRJ, Wtmke1 and Breazy_Com like this.
  4. Khassy

Khassy Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts:
  5. Dimples

Dimples New Member

Blog Posts:
    I wasn't bashing @Breazy_Com. I've not tried them yet myself as I'm new to vaping and just beginning to find my way around. I saw in another thread where someone from @Breazy_Com made numerous attempts to solve a problem with a disgruntled purchaser. After reading that, I wouldn't be concerned about ordering from them. I was simply sharing my limited experience.

6. hellcatrydr

hellcatrydr Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the forum! :gaah:

Tek1edawn likes this.
  7. Tek1edawn

Tek1edawn New Member

Blog Posts:
    I wish I had seen the other post prior to ordering from them. In the past I have used Vapor Authority and have never had any issues. Lesson learned.

8. Tek1edawn

Tek1edawn New Member

Blog Posts:
    Definitely learned my lesson, will stick with Vapor Authority in the future.

9. Breazy_Com

Breazy_Com Excellence In Service VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Sorry there was an issue. There are a lot of good reputable companies out there. I suggest anyone does what works for them and what's best for them. No one contacted me here. As everyone can testify if you message me I always get it taken care of. Like every company some people do their jobs a little better or take it more to heart. Realize one thing........We have some of the lowest prices around and are I think the 5th largest vape supplier. Small mom and pop shops or small companies that need to only get a couple of orders out can easily do that with no problems. We get pallets of orders out daily and couple that with a large sale and it can get overwhelming. Then throw in USPS scanning them in lol. We are constantly staffing up but seem to be growing faster than we can staff up. Then you have to get the people you hire trained. I fully understand when you order something you want it as fast as possible. I'm the same way. Unfortunately in life not everything always goes right. Ordering from companies outside of the U.S. ? Yes you can get some good deals also but the delivery times are totally uncertain and try and get something replaced or credited under warranty, good luck ! So I always want to do the best for everyone on the forum that I can. So if there are any issues please PM me and I will do what I can to get it taken care of !

ZoeBoy, Just Frank, Whiskey and 4 others like this.
  10. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Do you all work for vapor authority? Maybe they ship quick but their prices are ridiculous...

Khassy and Breazy_Com like this.
  11. Breazy_Com

Breazy_Com Excellence In Service VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    @Tek1edawn You can PM me with your order number and name and email and I would be happy to see if I can get your shipping refunded or a credit. I want everyone to be happy.

12. Breazy_Com

Blog Posts:
    PS I'm usually checking the forum once in the morning and once at night so If I don't get back to you immediately don't be offended. I have a regular job and a very very little bit of a life lmao. Have a good one everyone !

13. Khassy

Blog Posts:
    Exactly what I'm beginning to believe.

skt239 likes this.
  14. Tek1edawn

Tek1edawn New Member

Blog Posts:
    I will message you the order number. The customer service responded with a very similar message stating they would refund the shipping. Also that the order has left the warehouse even though USPS states it is still on it' way to a USPS faculty. Your company blames the shipping company, stating they must have not scanned it in since 12/3. And no I do not work for Vapor Authority, they are just the company I have always used in the past. Breazy had the mod my cousin wanted for her birthday cheaper, though her birthday was 3 days ago so defeats the point.

15. Tek1edawn

Tek1edawn New Member

Blog Posts:
    It is nice that the people on here have had no issues with this company, sincerly it is great. I googled Breazy reviews and was directed here, it seemed like a place to share experiences with Vapor products and companies. Which by the way was exactly what I was doing. In my opinion going on 10 days for processing is a little much, even if it saves me $10-$15. As I said in my opinion, if it is an acceptable wait for you that's great. If you order from Amazon or Target and pay for 2 day shipping you expect to receive your items in 2 days, not 2 days after they process your items for a unnamed amount of time.

This was my first time to use a forum and prob my last, good grief. Hope everyone has a fabulous day :)

Time and Breazy_Com like this.
  16. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    Did you contact @Breazy_Com or is this a hit and run?

Breazy_Com likes this.
  17. jives21

jives21 Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I'm a supporter of Giantvapes.com

incredible juices

Tek1edawn likes this.
  18. Tek1edawn

Tek1edawn New Member

Blog Posts:
    I sent the order number as requested.

SnapDragon NY and Breazy_Com like this.
  19. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    They always do right by the customers so they will get back to you.

20. Tek1edawn

Tek1edawn New Member

Blog Posts:
    I will check it out, thank you. I've always purchased my juices at a local distributor that makes their own, I would love to be able to order them. I've tried other local places and have never liked their juices, so I've never tried to order any online. I tend to like fruit based flavors, can you recommend any brands or flavors?

Breazy_Com and hellcatrydr like this.
  21. Breazy_Com

Blog Posts:
    Ok We refunded the shipping. It did state though that because of the black Friday sales processing would take longer. Some of the prices we had you couldn't get it cheaper from China itself ! No matter the main thing is that we took care of this to the best of our ability and I personally apologize right or wrong for the delay.

Dimples and SnapDragon NY like this.
  22. Khassy

Blog Posts:
  23. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    My wife runs a little side business and we sent stuff out the saturday after thanksgiving (standard mail) that still has not made it to its destinations.
    According to our mailman, USPS is really going to blow it this holiday season.

24. Tek1edawn

Tek1edawn New Member

Blog Posts:
    USPS states they have yet to receive the package at all based on the tracking number Breazy provided.

25. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    An order I have in USPS right now I received an email from the vendor it shipped but USPS said it did not receive it yet, Then magically 2 days later they acknowledge they have it and estimated delivery is Saturday.

26. Time

Time Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Apparently Breazy has a fanclub here.

Don't be discouraged by them. Your complaint was valid and useful for the forum.

Hopefully everything works out.

Just Frank and Tek1edawn like this.
  27. Whiskey

Whiskey Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Great customer service Breazy:wave::wave:

Breazy_Com likes this.
  28. Breazy_Com

Blog Posts:
    That's because if we shipped it today or even late last night they have to scan in a palate or two or orders. Trust me we are probably not one of their favorite stops lmao ! Again sorry for any issues and it will all be worked out. We always do !

29. Tek1edawn

Tek1edawn New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks

Just Frank likes this.
  30. Just Frank

Just Frank Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Breazy is awesome. But yeah, I can understand why the OP is upset. I see others frustrated with purchases that haven't arrived (not from breazy). This is the most hectic time of year for internet shopping.

Breazy has a gigantic variety of juices and a decent selection of hardware. They are constanly running sales on top of their low prices. I order from Breazy with confidence because I know they will take care of me if a snag should arise. They have and Breazy did.

That said, please dont take things the wrong way @Tek1edawn. I know you are upset but nobody is attacking you. This place is filled with really great people and information. Dont let a wise crack steer you away. :)

31. Time

Time Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    This isn't first thread started by a new member with the exact same problem and not during the hectic time of year.

I don't have anything to say one way or another about Breazy but this isn't looking like an isolated incident from postings the last few weeks. Something they may want to consider. Or not. Makes no difference to me.

Tek1edawn and Just Frank like this.
  32. Tek1edawn

Tek1edawn New Member

Blog Posts:
    I was told it was shipped on 12/3. However I just checked and USPS received it today 12/7, so I will now have it hopefully in two days. I appreciate your assistance.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  33. Breazy_Com

Blog Posts:
    They come here because I get the job done ! No matter to me though new or old I do my best. And it's usually when there's a sale. But we are constantly trying to hire and improve ! We're not going anywhere lol. Lot's of places have folded but we are not going to.

Wtmke1, Just Frank and SnapDragon NY like this.
  34. eStorm

eStorm Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    At least they're responding here. Of course a customer shouldn't have to go go through a forum to get hold off the customer service, however there are companies out there that don't care at all. I have no experience with breazy, because every time my slow ass makes it to their site during sales, its mostly already sold out lol. My own fault tho, however it looks to me the issue was looked into or/and taken care off, good job breazy, I'll keep you guys in mind ;)

Breazy_Com likes this.