Become a Patron!

Tried breazy.com should have stayed with VaporAuthority.com!

eqlypse

Member For 1 Year
Thank you very much Time. In all honesty if Steve had not acted like a douche I would have posted once and left well enough alone. I think too many of these forum members like to pretend they are friends with these vendors to make themselves feel important and the vendors probably like that so they have fanboys to defend them. Odd that dbag Steve said he was not going to block me but he is still "liking" opposing posts. Poor douche.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you very much Time. In all honesty if Steve had not acted like a douche I would have posted once and left well enough alone. I think too many of these forum members like to pretend they are friends with these vendors to make themselves feel important and the vendors probably like that so they have fanboys to defend them. Odd that dbag Steve said he was not going to block me but he is still "liking" opposing posts. Poor douche.

Domminick(Breazy's rep here) is a nice guy and deserves the friends he has. But he should not let his friends bash his customers. That's just bad business. ;)

eqlypse

Member For 1 Year
Dude, email grant@breazy. Tell him your complaint. Dominick offered to help you. Shit happens and it sucks it happened to you. But if it were me I'd give it a shot.
Look I dont like bashing companies any more than you guys like SteveS45 (aka douche). After the second time getting the wrong order I felt I needed to get their attention. It worked. Right after Dominick got involved miraculously an assistant manager contacted me to attempt to get the issue squared away. We will see if I get my order.
Does that make it OK that they have made this mistake twice? No
Should I be grateful that they are fixing the issue? No I dont think I should feel gratitude when someone fixes their mistake.
Do I feel like this went overboard? Yes but lets go back to your forum fanboys who took it upon themselves to defend a vendor with no supporting evidence the vendor did no wrong. Your forum fanboys poured grease on the fire and turned one post into a dozen. Not sure the vendor wanted that but between you and me, I dont think Rooster and Steve are that bright.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Time just likes to feed the Trolls and this douche says he came here to complain about @Breazy_Com but quotes me from last year just to start shit. Oh by the way GFY @Time whats the matter no politic nonsense for you to spew shit about?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Domminick(Breazy's rep here) is a nice guy and deserves the friends he has. But he should not let his friends bash his customers. That's just bad business. ;)

If this loser did not quote me and start shit, he wouldn't have been told to fuck off like you should also. You like to come and stick your big nose in and start shit.

220px-Forbidden-151987.svg.png

eqlypse

Member For 1 Year
Time just likes to feed the Trolls and this douche says he came here to complain about @Breazy_Com but quotes me from last year just to start shit. Oh by the way GFY @Time whats the matter no politic nonsense for you to spew shit about?
Awe, douche is back. And so full of himself he thinks I would pull up a post of his from a year ago just to quote him. That's is such a douchy thing to do, livin up to your name. It is great to see you aren't just a douche to me but you act self righteous to everyone! I bet you are loved by all, the drunks in the alley you live in.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
like to come and stick your big nose in and start shit.

Meh. If nothing else, at least the new guy knows there are other people on VU besides fat red faced drunks shit posting in all the threads. :blah:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look guys. I try to be friends with everyone regardless of its a member or a customer complaining or whatever. I’m just a regular guy like all of u (and girls lol) I ask people to email someone because I don’t actually work in the Breazy office. I’m a consultant. I myself give Arnie and Grant a heads up and ask them to take care of the issue. If they don’t I hound them until they do lmao. My real job is working on movie sets. I do this because I started with Breazy a long time ago and was friends with Andy the owner. They have grown and yes had growing pains along the way. However when other companies have come and gone Breazy is still here. Arnie and Andy are always trying to make it better and improve things. I cannot say anything positive or negative regarding any members or customers. Then I usually really get blasted. Sometimes I get a few laughs out of it when people go back and forth and yes I do have a twisted mind so sometimes it’s really funny. But all kidding around aside I have EVERY TIME I have been asked got the issues resolved. Sometimes people graciously post back positive stuff and sometimes they don’t. I usually ask Breazy to give something extra for the inconvenience. I’m a customer also at times with other companies and I do understand. There have been times when the customer was lying and wrong and I could prove it. I think once I did and even at that people here attacked me for saying the customer was wrong. So now I don’t get mad. I stay neutral and do the best I can to help. Trust me sometimes if I said what I wanted to I would probably be banned lol. So let’s try to be civil and thank you to my friends and even people that aren’t my friends. May we all have a happy and healthy New Year !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just an update. I asked Grant to let me know if the customer contacted him and was there a resolution. He didn’t get back to me. Haven’t seen any posts from the customer here either. If I hear something I will update. But I tried my best !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have to wonder. I messaged @eqlypse to see what happened. No answer. I messaged Grant at Breazy. No answer. So we had this whole thing going on and it seems like it fell by the wayside and no one answered. Unless someone can tell me otherwise I really have to wonder and would like to know what happened.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have an update. @eqlypse was kind enough to answer my pm. He said the issue was corrected but they forgot to send the return form and he had to ask for it. So even though it sounds like it didn’t go perfectly it’s taken care of. I don’t like to see problems happen but at least when they’re brought to our attention here I do my best to assist. Have a nice weekend and be careful in the snow if you get it !

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would be cool if they came back and said sorry for raising such a stink. Thanks for the help.

VU Sponsors