Become a Patron!

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
Okay guys, prepare to be amazed, I bring you...........

TRIX CEREAL!

TFA AP .5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
TFA Fruit Circles with Milk 4%
FW Hazelnut .75%
FA Meringue 1%
FA Orange .75%
TFA Sweetener 1%

I've never in my history of DIY found a use for TFA Fruit Circles with Milk until now. Paired with FA Orange it is a spot on base for Trix Cereal. Add in some milk and AP and BOOM. Give it a shot and see for yourself, positive it won't disappoint. Happy Vaping!
Trix-Cereal-1.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

TRIX CEREAL!

TFA AP .5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
FW Hazelnut .75%
FA Meringue 1%
FA Orange .75%
TFA Sweetener 1%

I've never in my history of DIY found a use for TFA Fruit Circles with Milk until now. Paired with FA Orange it is a spot on base for Trix Cereal. Add in some milk and AP and BOOM. Give it a shot and see for yourself, positive it won't disappoint. Happy Vaping!
Trix-Cereal-1.jpg
Looks good to me! I will make it this weekend and comment subsequently. BCF sent me 2, 5ML samples of TFA-FCwM. Now I can use it. Thanks!

[Edit]I ended up misplacing my Fruit Circles w/milk but found it later.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

TRIX CEREAL!

TFA AP .5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
FW Hazelnut .75%
FA Meringue 1%
FA Orange .75%
TFA Sweetener 1%

Trix-Cereal-1.jpg
I got a chance to make and try this recipe. I made it yesterday. This is a very pleasant flavor! Thank you for sharing. I'm gunna let it steep a while and try it later. But right off the bat, this is really good. The orange really sets it off.

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
I got a chance to make and try this recipe. I made it yesterday. This is a very pleasant flavor! Thank you for sharing. I'm gunna let it steep a while and try it later. But right off the bat, this is really good. The orange really sets it off.
Thanks for the feedback! It only gets better with age i've noticed.

VU Sponsors