Not even on your best day Honey!!!

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Oops, didn't realize it was bumping thread ( just following up on my alerts lol). But in light of the FDA deeming regs released, I'm more than a little butthurt by the idiots who don't realize that free speech means that just because they "are allowed" to say whatever they want, it's not always a good idea.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use white vinegar. Soak for a few hours then rinse with hot water. While I mostly build for my all day set up, I still keep a nautilus filled with tobacco flavor at higher mg nic for stealth vaping.

@MrScaryZ is correct. Soaking will clean the cotton but not the gunked coil. For that, I use a floss brush like a pipe cleaner to stick down the hole for the vertical nautilus coils while I'm rinsing. The brush cleans the hell out the center of the coil. The prebuilt coils last a long long time.

A-set-font-b-Interdental-b-font-font-b-Brush-b-font-Toothbrush-font-b-Floss.jpg
That looks very cool but kinda reminds me of the last time they stuck a device down my sphincter which is probably the most crazy thing a man can go through the the same principal applies :)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That looks very cool but kinda reminds me of the last time they stuck a device down my sphincter which is probably the most crazy thing a man can go through the the same principal applies :)

The last time? How many times did ya go? :huh:

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL. Your failures and misconceptions don't mean it can't be done. It just means you can't do it.

I've been cleaning and reusing prebuilt coils for almost 3 years. Building is a better option, but not everybody wants to. Nothing wrong with using prebuilt if that's what people want.
Feeling rather condescending tonight are we. People finding it not worth the effort isn't failure.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Feeling rather condescending tonight are we. People finding it not with the effort isn't failure.

Take your own advice. Nobody asked your opinion about building in this thread. VU has a forum for that, right?

The thread is about cleaning premade coils. Do you go to the juice forum to tell everyone it's cheaper and easy to make their own?

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Take your own advice. Nobody asked your opinion about building in this thread. VU has a forum for that, right?

The thread is about cleaning premade coils. Do you go to the juice forum to tell everyone it's cheaper and easy to make their own?
Let's see. Hmmmm did I tell anyone to build? No. Did I give you advice? No. I simply called you out on your rudeness. Attacking me isn't going to change how rude you were.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's see. Hmmmm did I tell anyone to build?

Yes, yes you did.

Buy a RTA/RDA if you want to not spend $$ on coils
trying to revive a $2 coil is a waste of time and effort, you might get an extra day before it tastes like you're vaping cardboard

Did I give you advice?

Yes, yes you did.

Buy a RTA/RDA if you want to not spend $$ on coils

trying to revive a $2 coil is a waste of time and effort, you might get an extra day before it tastes like you're vaping cardboard

I simply called you out on your rudeness. Attacking me isn't going to change how rude you were.

My rudeness stems from your rudeness. Not only is your post wrong, it's not helpful to people that choose to use prebuilt coils. The OP was being helpful and you shit on his thread.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are absolutely either retarded or illiterate. I didn't post those look at them. Whiskeywarrior doesn't spell rabbit slayer.
Yes, yes you did.

Yes, yes you did.

My rudeness stems from your rudeness. Not only is your post wrong, it's not helpful to people that choose to use prebuilt coils. The OP was being helpful and you shit on his thread.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh how Exactly did I shit on his thread keyboard cowboy. Go ahead and post something that someone else wrote and say I did it. It just makes you look dumber. Go to bed you have to be drunk.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are absolutely either retarded or illiterate. I didn't post those look at them. Whiskeywarrior doesn't spell rabbit slayer.

LOL. So you're right. I assumed you were one of those I quoted when you got all assburnt.

So, you just decided to jump in and defend those shitting on the OP's advice? Feeling a bit like a knight in shining armor tonight?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh how Exactly did I shit on his thread keyboard cowboy. Go ahead and post something that someone else wrote and say I did it. It just makes you look dumber. Go to bed you have to be drunk.

You didn't. You just decided to get in the middle of my conversation. I figured you had skin in the game and quoted the wrong post. But no,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you were just sticking your nose where it don't belong.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You didn't call out the asshats that were shitting on the OP. Your calling me out for calling them out. Fucking genius.

Well that's your opinion, maybe giving the OP some advice instead of wasting time is the intention. Myself I sure wish someone would have given me good advice before I wasted coils trying to clean them.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that's your opinion, maybe giving the OP some advice instead of wasting time is the intention. Myself I sure wish someone would have given me good advice before I wasted coils trying to clean them.

Like I said, your failure does not make your advice worthwhile.

Despite what you say, they can be cleaned very effectively. I do it.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Drunk people are so much fun. But really time you should stop shitting on the ops thread.

VU Sponsors