Become a Patron!

Tropical Mango Banana Bourbon Bread

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Important I did not like this steeped. The flavors got muddled imo. I will work on this. Sorry, and apologies. When it is good and right I will remove this red print.
Tropical Mango Banana Bourbon Bread
5% TFA Banana Nut Bread
2% FA Mango
1% TFA Kentucky Bourbon
1% FA Coconut
.5% FA Vanilla classic
.1% FA Honey

As is tastes nice and creamy coconut mango banana nut bread with a light bourbon. You could cut the coconut in half for a less tropical bread. You could add .5% FA Fresh cream to the .5% FA Coconut to keep it creamy. You could up the Bourbon for a stronger bourbon taste, but I am not sure if it would drown out the other flavors. In my next batch I am decreasing the coconut to see the effect.

If you mess around with it feel free to post your results. You could add more nuts to it also, perhaps some pecans.

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok enough with people posting recipes i dont have ingredients for. from now on when anyone makes a new recipe send a 10ml sample to my house, ill post a review.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think we entice one another to become flavor junkies. You could skip the honey, does that help?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know Matt, I once found a recipe I that looked super tasty. It was soul patch 4x4 by 2nd in command. And he graciously sent me a bottle, bc I was missing most of the flavors that way I'd know if I liked it and could buy the flavors. If you ever want to try anything I made I would seriously send you some. I have to order more pg and vg first unless you are willing to try a 50/50 blend with 10mg. Of nicotine. This one was pretty tropical and creamy. My favorites I have made are my apricot-ginger peasant cobbler and my Tropical Depression, however that's my tastes.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
my laziness and lack of flavors is the reason mamaj j has hic's 3 milky musketeers flavor for sale and why I have a 4oz bottle of it on the shelf now

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking at this DIY section has literally caused this

32D45B94-D4CC-4B13-888B-3DBEB74E06F4.jpg

Thanks, thanks a lot :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fda96b744bae872ffd75d415b3c9b33c.jpg
Wow! Holy crap! I want to move in with you. Love your screen name. This is for you discobob

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think we entice one another to become flavor junkies. You could skip the honey, does that help?
DIYers would make terrible 12 step program supporters. We're such enablers.

Looking at this DIY section has literally caused this

32D45B94-D4CC-4B13-888B-3DBEB74E06F4.jpg

Thanks, thanks a lot :)
That's just too beautiful to touch. I'd be completely intimidated by it's tidiness. I want my bottles to look like that.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha! Don't I know it! I have some in hallway closet, some in fridge, some in freezer, some in bathroom closet, on counters an table and window sills....I ain't even taking no pictures, but not even 1/4 of that oh and a tablet cuz computer freezes all the time.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! Our next house will have a BASEMENT or very large SPARE ROOM, just for ME. Forget the "office space," I want a full blown LABORATORY. :D

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys:) it has grown quick and I actually am on overload at this point....and I am getting 2 deep on the bottles so I need to add more shelving to fit what I have. I am kinda OCD and its a bit of a mess in that pic, but my lady is like really... but she knows how I am when I get into things and since I quit smoking vaping has become more of a hobby/lifestyle at this point so she knows not to bug about it.

When I bought the house this area was a garage workshop for the guy that lived here before so he had it piped with natural gas already so I had to get a heater in it and then it escalated from there......we don't even live in the house anymore:)

VU Sponsors