Become a Patron!

Tropical Mango Cookie

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been working on this mix for some time now and feel it's ready to post. I got the Ideal from a box of Pillsbury Tropical Mango cookie mix I got on sale for $0.50 and baked(grabbed 4 boxes). I've tried it with FA mango, Hangsen mango and now finding CAPs Sweet Mango to hit the spot. I LOVE MANGOS!!!!!
Sweet Mango(CAP) 5%
Cookie(FA) 1.5%-1.75%
Meringue(FA) .5%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
Coconut(FA) .5%
Let it steep for 6-7 days
(I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg)
k2-_cdcce494-c14a-4e39-a572-4bd939a205c4.v1.jpg

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love mangoes too, but mango flavoring and I don't get along unless the percentages are very LOW.....but I may have to try this. ;)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love mangoes too, but mango flavoring and I don't get along unless the percentages are very LOW.....but I may have to try this. ;)
Have you tried Caps sweet mango? The mango bitterness goes away after a decent steep. 5-6% seems to be the magic # for me in a mix.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have FA, which I only use at the lowest percentage I can get by with. Also have a Flavor West sweet mango that I haven't tried, as well as one from Nude Nicotine that seems pretty stout. I do not have Caps.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to kick FA mango to the curb. Hangsen is pretty good, but I'm really liking CAPs and think I'll stick with it from now on.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a cart started at BCV, I'll tack some on. ;)

Zeu_vapoteuse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been working on this mix for some time now and feel it's ready to post. I got the Ideal from a box of Pillsbury Tropical Mango cookie mix I got on sale for $0.50 and baked(grabbed 4 boxes). I've tried it with FA mango, Hangsen mango and now finding CAPs Sweet Mango to hit the spot. I LOVE MANGOS!!!!!
Sweet Mango(CAP) 5%
Cookie(FA) 1.5%
Meringue(FA) .5%
Marshmallow(FA) .5%
Coconut(FA) .5%
Let it steep for 6-7 days
(I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg)
k2-_cdcce494-c14a-4e39-a572-4bd939a205c4.v1.jpg
I love mango too. I need CAP juicy mango (will i ever have enough flavors ). Thanks for the share. One thing any proper mango fan needs to do to graduate is to try an Alphonso mango. Good luck tho. Check this:
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2012/apr/27/do-you-know-alphonso-mango

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

TheNebulousMind

Member For 4 Years
Mango cookie was on my to-do list!! You just saved me so much time and effort, thank you. Can't wait to try this, I'm only missing Coconut but its in an order that will be shipped tomorrow. Probably going to alter the recipe a bit and try it with Yellow Cake (FW) to make a Sweet Mango Cake in the future as well, might even go as far as to add some Caramel (FA) and Liquid Amber (FA) to turn it into a Mango Upside Down Cake... ugh a little touch of spice and that'd be heavenly too.

VU Sponsors