Become a Patron!

Trove & AA Proving Grounds on PS4

TurkishCloudz

Member For 1 Year
I’m a female gamer and my PSN is TurkishCloudz. Add me, if you want to play those games. I’ve also got into H1Z1 last night, which I think is way better than Fortnite! All free games. Get ‘em!

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I want to try H1Z1 but I've heard it's way slower gameplay than fortnite. I actually like how fast fortnite plays. couldn't do pubg because I hate sitting around forever

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Well maybe the game will get better. It's at beta stage

I'd hope so. H1Z1 has been around for awhile so it shouldn't take them to long to figure out. PUBG I feel like has dropped the ball by not maintaining their game with the growth. Enjoy either way!

TurkishCloudz

Member For 1 Year
PUBG isn’t on PS4 yet, but I have played it earlier for the first time on my phone. Our team won 1st place. Once I actually got into a vehicle, I got killed. I was doing great until I found that damn go-cart, lol. I got 7 kills and it was me and this guy playing, the other 2 died too soon. He made it to the end w/ 8 kills. It would have been nice to be right there at the end. I’ll probably play again to get more practice, haha... and know all the controls.

VU Sponsors