Become a Patron!

Trump Administration Combating Epidemic of Youth E-Cigarette Use with Plan ...

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i always knew Romney was a stool pigeon... that said i think they always wanted to End things and this scare was just what they needed. i guess next election we will have to speak with are votes and any one who went ban crazy should not be voted for.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It makes me wonder why they bothered with state bans with Deeming coming right up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
it is called closing the gap until the PMTA can kill most then finish us off with ENND as noted above.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Unless they plan to tax VG, PG, nicotine and flavorings, can't we just work around this by mixing our own? So what's left? Mods, tanks and coils? An RDA or RTA should theoretically last nearly forever. A well-cared-for mod nearly so. They gonna tax wire? Aren't the same kinds of wire used for hundreds of other heating devices? (Just as VG, PG, nicotine and the flavorings all have other applications?) Wicking material? Hardly.

The government has its head up its backside. These aren't like tobacco products, where it takes very specific conditions to grow and process the product and it has limited application.

If our government was doing the job it was intended to do it would merely be working to ensure the safety and purity of products, and enforcing accuracy in labeling.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unless they plan to tax VG, PG, nicotine and flavorings, can't we just work around this by mixing our own? So what's left? Mods, tanks and coils? An RDA or RTA should theoretically last nearly forever. A well-cared-for mod nearly so. They gonna tax wire? Aren't the same kinds of wire used for hundreds of other heating devices? (Just as VG, PG, nicotine and the flavorings all have other applications?) Wicking material? Hardly.

The government has its head up its backside. These aren't like tobacco products, where it takes very specific conditions to grow and process the product and it has limited application.

If our government was doing the job it was intended to do it would merely be working to ensure the safety and purity of products, and enforcing accuracy in labeling.
i wouldn't put it past them to Tax anything more... that said most of the bans are on marketing and or sales so i think alot of flavor packs for soda or baking will happen until they get there head out of there ass.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i made this point before. about how companies should NOT put nicotine warning labels on devices that contain no nicotine in the boxed device.
because there is essentially no difference between a clothing iron and a vape device.
electricity flows through a metal coil, heating it up, and in the case of an iron, the heated coil vaporizes water to produce steam.
a vape device is essentially a tiny iron.
the only difference is what the fluid is that is poured into it.
if they tried to tax a vape device calling it a tobacco product.
then just go around it by calling it a iron. problem resolved.
what are they gonna do? heavily tax all irons?
they cant tax vg or pg or flavor concentrates. those are all food products.
the only thing they can maybe tax is the nic. and nic can be derived from sources other than tobacco. hell, i think Naked juice even made synthetic nicotine that wasnt derived from tobacco.
if people are smart, all this ENND nonsensical joke can be circumvented. imo.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

If the government was doing its job as it was intended, it would not be in the business product testing and labeling. That would be left to the free market and the consumers to decide.

VU Sponsors