Become a Patron!

Trump smokes tobacco industry

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
The truest statement in that article was where David Dobbins, the Truth Initiative guy, says,

"The tobacco companies are doing their best to keep people hooked as long as they can."

Talk about collusion? As Big Government Looks for revenue replacement for declining cigarette taxes, Big Tobacco is acting as their "hype man" against the Vaping Industy. All the while, as the tobacco companies sit in the nice, fat, cozy lap of the Government. Why do you think states like New York came up with a plan to tax eliquids at 10 cents per milliliter?

The issue is not public health, it is revenue replacement.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
for the life of me I don't understand why Americans just don't STOP, take a deep breath, ground themselves to the earth, clear their heads.....and ask themselves why should I give the goverment the right to tax me.when did I buy into this lie....we need to wake the fuck up, stop buying into their doomsday fear mongering, and tell them the buck stops here the gravy train is over, get a real job.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Observers on both sides say it's too early to tell which direction the new administration will go.
Nothing is certain except death and taxes.

VU Sponsors