Become a Patron!

Trump wants the e-cigarette industry to pay $100 million a year in user fees

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Math IS hard. But arithmetic... not so much. :D

As I said, I do disagree with the principle here; I think the motherfucking Tobacco Control fascists should put their money where their BIG FAT BOSSY MOUTH IS -- THEY are the ones who instigated all the taxation on tobacco, and they're the ones who were so absolutely intolerant of smoking that now smoking in public is on a par with spitting on Old Glory or taking a dump on the street corner... and I'm afraid that if we all just go "well, that's not so bad," it will just be the start of another taxation scheme like that on cigarettes, a little at a time, until we're paying like 4/5 tax, 1/5 vapes, the same way it is with cigarettes.

But really... $100 million, across the entire vaping industry? As you can see from my banner down there, in less than 5 yrs of not smoking, I've NOT spent over $10k on smokes. I think even as much as $10 per person would cause very little difficulty for anyone, because those not buying smokes anymore definitely have more money than they used to.

But the principle of the thing... that just can't be tolerated. I was relieved when i saw that congress is most unlikely to approve this farce, this CRIME, of a budget. (and the part about vaping is only a FRACTION of the crime!)

Andria
bu..bu...but ...we still get to impeach the Orange man ...right.................

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
LMAO. I normally ignore your posts but I knew the fake news thing would come up.
And since it was my thread I felt obliged to view all replies.

research it yourself the Trump proposed budget is public access I would think.

Or believe Trumps beloved Fox Nooze.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/the-latest-budget-official-defends-economic-forecast

President Donald Trump's budget calls for collecting $100 million in new fees from the electronic cigarette industry to help combat a surge in underage vaping.
Hey I like Fox News ;)
Not happy about this, but pretty sure if the Hildabeast had been elected the FDA would have banned ecigs by now.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey I like Fox News ;)
Not happy about this, but pretty sure if the Hildabeast had been elected the FDA would have banned ecigs by now.
along with cigarettes
penises
White men with penises
White married women(cause they didn't vote for her)
Deplorables
coal
FOX news
free speech
the internet
voting booths
the borders
all the women/girls her husband has raped.
and any bitch that tried to get in to Huma's panties.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey I like Fox News ;)
Umm they have banned all vape stuff not on market prior to 8-8-2016. Just delayed the enforcement/punishments. Which can range up to 1 million.
Everything else back to 2007 is scheduled to go away in a couple of years.

I hope things change for the better but so far have seen nothing to make me believe that it will.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taking a step back and viewing it through normal eyes and not the eyes of vapers, we vapers aren't a majority. I love to vape, I'm thankful for it getting me off smokes but realistically we're a minor minor minority. That said since they lumped vaping and nicotine in with 'tobacco' it is only fair they put a user fee on it like they already do tobacco. Why give big tobacco one more thing to whine and bitch about? And they have the money and influence to whine and bitch a lot harder and louder than vaping.

User fees aren't excise taxes. They're calling for only $100M on the industry as a whole, which is peanuts. PA pulled down almost $100M on vaping and non cig tobacco taxes in a year statewide. As with the 'vapocolypse' in 2016 everyone is freaking out, cashing in their 401k's and stocking on vape gear and ejuice that'll go rancid before they ever use it. Is it great news? Not especially. Does it make sense given we know they already consider vaping in league with tobacco and they already charge a user fee on tobacco? Yes. Is it the end of vaping as we know it? Doubt it. There was a much bigger push to restrict happy grass and how many states have gone ahead and legalized it? Prohibition didn't stop alcohol, this too shall pass. No need for everyone to lose their shit and start acting like vaping360 authors, the sky isn't falling. lol

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Umm they have banned all vape stuff not on market prior to 8-8-2016. Just delayed the enforcement/punishments. Which can range up to 1 million.
Everything else back to 2007 is scheduled to go away in a couple of years.

I hope things change for the better but so far have seen nothing to make me believe that it will.

This is no doubt because you lack good judgment.
NOTHING like that is actually happening Mr Chicken Little. AND that is an Obama rule you simpleton.

Your attempt to cast blame and sew discontent with all things Trump has failed miserably... again.

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i'm tired of trump bashing. he got unemployment lower than it ever was in obama's terms.

the deal is, once someone is elected, you support him, even if you don't agree with him.

i'm libertarian so i didn't vote for him, but he's doing an ok job.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I voted for Johnson. Well actually voted against the front runners. Johnson is a nut job.
could not bring myself to vote for either of the front runners.
I do not like Trump, did not like Obama, did not like Hillary or GWB either.
would have voted for McCain if not for Palin.
I am officially registered to vote with NO party affiliation.

That is my political statement here.
I am an equal opportunity basher :)
And not a party line sheep.

I expect replies to this post from my couple of demented followers who seem to be posting in this thread but not the other two on the same subject.
But they are not stalkers, nope... ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
btw The unemployment dropped from 10% to 5% while Obama was president.

I think Obama sucked but the numbers are there.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I voted for him twice, mainly just to vote against his opponent... but he disappointed me. However I DO respect him, unlike the fucker in the Oval right now; I think he did the best he could, when America was in very dire straits. But in the last election, my feelings were very much the same as yours -- wasn't wild about Johnson, but I couldn't vote for either of the major-party contenders.

Andria

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
the thing is, obama went around apologising for this country n i feel we lost deterrence.
it is not enow to be strong.
the bad guys must believe that you will use force,just so you don't have to.
we got involved in WWII because the japs thot we wouldn't fight.
their records prove this, without a doubt.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, but it's down under 4% now.
johnson wasn't perfect but the party platform nearly is.

That depends on ones opinion.
There is no perfect party platform.
A big reason why I have no party affiliations.

And yep the unemployment rate would have dropped some more even if Hillary was elected.
At this point at least.

Why Did Trump have such difficulty getting his first budget passed when his party controlled both houses of congress?

Now Republicans are busy apologizing for Trump?
Trump apologists abound.

Last edited by a moderator:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I voted for him twice, mainly just to vote against his opponent... but he disappointed me. However I DO respect him, unlike the fucker in the Oval right now; I think he did the best he could, when America was in very dire straits. But in the last election, my feelings were very much the same as yours -- wasn't wild about Johnson, but I couldn't vote for either of the major-party contenders.

Andria
What';s not to respect about Obama..his passing of the NDAA the greatest domestic spy network in history ....his illegal bombing of Libya spiraling a country with stability and the strongest currency in Africa into a bloody shithole where murder and rape are commonplace and where you can buy an african slave for about 400 dollars on the public streets..or his toppeling of the goverment of Eygpt and putting his Muslim Brotherhood puppet in office whereupon it was open season of rape and murder of coptic christians by members of the muslim brotherhood..his gun running into Mexico and Syria, his attempt to start a War in Syria or his attempt to start a war in the Ukraine...but the thing I suppose you most respect him for is illegally using the FBI to attempt to steal the presidential election of Trump.....

Now Republicans are busy apologizing for Trump?
Trump apologists abound.
which part of higher approval rating among the people than Obama's don't you understand

i'm tired of trump bashing. he got unemployment lower than it ever was in obama's terms.

the deal is, once someone is elected, you support him, even if you don't agree with him.

i'm libertarian so i didn't vote for him, but he's doing an ok job.
Of course they are gonna trash Trump...what platform are they gonna run on.."Hey we're the party that murders new born infants,hates Jews, run around in Blackface, have put Hammas into the congress, and want Mexican drug cartels and sociopaths free access to your loved ones....."......doesn't sound to good does it..."Trump is a 1)Russian spy 2) Nazi 3) Voldemort ......deflects from their platform.

Hey remember when Obama said Trump couldn't bring the economy up without a magic wand...and then Trump did...that was funny huh...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just because the approval rating is higher means nothing but based on my source it is lower https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
Of course it means something ..it just means something you don't like, and this is despite the globalist media corporations reporting on average over 90% negatively on Trump..a helluva alot of people are not buying the propoganda narritive being manufactured by the globalists....but then some of you are.....by the way you forgot to post your multitude of sources that says Trump is a russian spy....

Can you actually document this or is it just your usual Obama salad toss?
I'll take Obama toss salad for 50.00 Alex.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Of course it means something ..it just means something you don't like, and this is despite the globalist media corporations reporting on average over 90% negatively on Trump..a helluva alot of people are not buying the propoganda narritive being manufactured by the globalists....but then some of you are.....by the way you forgot to post your multitude of sources that says Trump is a russian spy....

yeah, FUCK the libtards. they are TRAITORS is what they are.

if Trump cured cancer. they would call him an idiot because he couldn't cure the common cold. fucktards.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who would actually believe Trump if he said he cured Cancer?
The man lies more than ANY politician I have ever seen.

documented fact not opinion.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who would actually believe Trump if he said he cured Cancer?
The man lies more than ANY politician I have ever seen.

documented fact not opinion.
look bobbie you just saying FACT doesn't mean shit...it's just your libtard butthurt opinion...it's a narritive created by the DNC since their Putin collusion conspiracy has now gone up in smoke, ...poor sad bitches....they have to deflect America's attention away from the FACTS that Hilary and Obama illegally weaponized the FBI ,and lied to a FISA court to attempt to steal an election and spied on a private citizen who was a political opponent..let the real investigations begin....Nixon did far far less.

j30lroc4jvl21.png

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
there you go acting like a cherry picking FLAMER i did not say he was or is a Russian spy but coming from you that means it must be true. i cited my source which if you went there cites others.

polls are only responsible for saying out of those who responded and unless it is peer reviewed and independently verified then even it can be faked or cherry picked move on no more dinner for you from me. a dead horse will remain dead no matter how much you beat it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there you go acting like a cherry picking FLAMER i did not say he was or is a Russian spy but coming from you that means it must be true. i cited my source which if you went there cites others.

polls are only responsible for saying out of those who responded and unless it is peer reviewed and independently verified then even it can be faked or cherry picked move on no more dinner for you from me. a dead horse will remain dead no matter how much you beat it.
really... you libtards have been beating that russian conspiracy shit for going on 3 years, you all seem to love beating dead horses....funny how many people swear they never thought Trump was a russian spy.....they all had a mass epiphany about the time Mueller broke his water..what .a coincedence....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately some posters have brought this thread down to the mudpit level.
That seems to be a tactic of Trump supporters though....

Mods, please move this thread to the mudpit.
It serves no further useful purpose for the general population of posters on a VAPING board.

I notice that my 'non' stalkers left the other 2 threads on the same topic alone...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately some posters have brought this thread down to the mudpit level.
That seems to be a tactic of Trump supporters though....

Mods, please move this thread to the mudpit.
It serves no further useful purpose for the general population of posters on a VAPING board.
it didn't have a fucking purpose when you created it.except to scratch your terminal case of Trump butthurt

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
now i am sure both @The Cromwell and @pulsevape know of the ignore feature. if not be adult as simply dont respond to one another.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just want to try and keep the general posts area vaping related and no mean spirited political hacking.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
now i am sure both @The Cromwell and @pulsevape know of the ignore feature. if not be adult as simply dont respond to one another.
see your problem Bobbie is you learned to lie from those Pentacostals ..and those fuckers are lousy at it.......you hadn't made a half dozen post on this thread before you were calling hellcatrydr a dickless wonder..

Just want to try and keep the general posts area vaping related and no mean spirited political hacking.
wow ...that sounds like a Ilhan Omar apology......

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that this is in the mudpit I will say that the hypocrisy level of Trump supporters is simply amazing.
A dem tell one lie and you are all over them. Bill Clowntoon and impeachment ring a bell?
Trump cannot speak for 10 minutes without telling a lie.
Ohh and all the right wing outrage over Clowntoons affair.
And yet you defend Trumps lying about his affairs and payoffs.
And how many of Clinton's or Obama's selected cabinet members and such have gone to prison for abuse of power?

Ohh and the outrage in the future when a dem president declares a national emergency over climate change or health care, etc.
Yet you support Trump doing it to build a wall which he admitted was not an emergency.

trump railed against Chain Immigration and yet his wife got her family over here using it.

The right raised hell over that traitor wicki leaks guy and then the trump campaign uses him for their advantage?
disgusting simply disgusting.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
see your problem Bobbie is you learned to lie from those Pentacostals ..and those fuckers are lousy at it.......you hadn't made a half dozen post on this thread before you were calling hellcatrydr a dickless wonder..
i only try to add to and not detract from a thread but as a general reminder forum rules still apply and violations will be addressed. and your thinking of another thread at another time and i try not to call users names it is a rule violation to do so and if i have i always correct myself. if you want to imply otherwise then go ahead but i am done with you.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i only try to add to and not detract from a thread but as a general reminder forum rules still apply and violations will be addressed. and your thinking of another thread at another time and i try not to call users names it is a rule violation to do so and if i have i always correct myself. if you want to imply otherwise then go ahead but i am done with you.
yeah piss off I'm done with you too.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that this is in the mudpit I will say that the hypocrisy level of Trump supporters is simply amazing.
A dem tell one lie and you are all over them. Bill Clowntoon and impeachment ring a bell?
Trump cannot speak for 10 minutes without telling a lie.
Ohh and all the right wing outrage over Clowntoons affair.
And yet you defend Trumps lying about his affairs and payoffs.
And how many of Clinton's or Obama's selected cabinet members and such have gone to prison for abuse of power?

Ohh and the outrage in the future when a dem president declares a national emergency over climate change or health care, etc.
Yet you support Trump doing it to build a wall which he admitted was not an emergency.

trump railed against Chain Immigration and yet his wife got her family over here using it.

The right raised hell over that traitor wicki leaks guy and then the trump campaign uses him for their advantage?
disgusting simply disgusting.
yeah yeah yeah your butthurt can we move on.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

no I am not thinking of another thread or time here is Bobbies quote from this thread calling a user names......you must have missed it.

You are the only one exhibiting mudpit behavior here.
Nice try to try and censor a factual non political thread though.
You dickless wonder :D

oops... but that is not political :D

The Cromwell, Monday at 5:20 PM

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
no I am not thinking of another thread or time here is Bobbies quote from this thread calling a user names......you must have missed it.

You are the only one exhibiting mudpit behavior here.
Nice try to try and censor a factual non political thread though.
You dickless wonder :D

oops... but that is not political :D

The Cromwell, Monday at 5:20 PM
just to address a few items that maybe taken out of context
1. a staff member @JuicyLucy is free to like a post as that is there freedom of opinion @admin will attest to that
2. @The Cromwell well may have broken rule 2 but seeing how you @pulsevape and @hellcatrydr and him are able to throw your own mud and have done so repeatedly you dont need staff to step in - that is reserved for the member who hits report rather then stepping into the ring.
3. some of your response's are calling everyone bobbie and that gets confusing it might be better to @username them directly.
thankfully one of your links lead to the proper post otherwise i would have inferred you where calling me a dickless wonder which considering how i try not to use childish behavior in my responses lately anyway i will admit i was a bit childish in the past.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just to address a few items that maybe taken out of context
1. a staff member @JuicyLucy is free to like a post as that is there freedom of opinion @admin will attest to that
2. @The Cromwell well may have broken rule 2 but seeing how you @pulsevape and @hellcatrydr and him are able to throw your own mud and have done so repeatedly you dont need staff to step in - that is reserved for the member who hits report rather then stepping into the ring.
3. some of your response's are calling everyone bobbie and that gets confusing it might be better to @username them directly.
thankfully one of your links lead to the proper post otherwise i would have inferred you where calling me a dickless wonder which considering how i try not to use childish behavior in my responses lately anyway i will admit i was a bit childish in the past.
I only call Cromwell "Bobbie".....

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I only call Cromwell "Bobbie".....
see my comment about your response and having a proper link. in your post it says here is bobbie quote which then shows my post was a bit misleading. hence why @username is a good idea but noted on your bobbie referencing otherwise

either way in this case we are good /=/ unless you are trying to call me a dickless wonder then that is a horse of a different color

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So does calling someone a libtard break a rule?
or would it just be and issue if called a dickless libtard?
:)

Maybe Trumptard?

Last edited:

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So does calling someone a libtard break a rule?
or would it just be and issue if called a dickless libtard?
:)
if i am to be honest that rule has a wide birth unless it falls under the callout forums listed
(No racist , homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated, including in a user name.)

Those should be self explanatory no calling users one of those types otherwise its a wide birth

since the forum is for adults and the whole idea behind this site was the over censorship at ECF how ever if there is a report.
Staff will attempt to address the concern and if need be handle all violators.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if i am to be honest that rule has a wide birth since the forum is for adults and the whole idea behind this site was the over censorship at ECF how ever if there is a report.
Staff will attempt to address the concern and if need be handle all violators.

thank you sir.
You have been most helpful in this.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bigoted..

big·ot
/ˈbiɡət/
noun
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
Source Google search no site listed.

Hmm I guess the political threads have to go LOL
J/K

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish though that posters could be adult enough to have political discussions without going all bigotted.
The ability to agree to disagree and go on seems to have gone away in US society.

VU Sponsors