Become a Patron!

Trunic 2.0 Nicotine Salt

EquivalentExchange

Member For 3 Years
So I’ve seen several Salt Eliquids and I know they’re generally used for smaller hitting devices and such and I have no interest in these types of juices.

Which brings me to my question which will probably sound stupid to most but I want to be sure. I want to buy some One Hit Wonder Ejuice and I noticed at the bottom it says Nicotine Salt and in the description it says uses Trunic 2.0 Nicotine Salt. Does this mean it’s one of these Salt Juices or is that just a type of Nicotine and if so is there anything I should know about it?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So because you asked I had to look at One Hit Wonder and they explain it on the page. I have to assume they are going for the smoothness or less Throat Hit.

"Please Note: This product is not intended for use in a pod system. This product is only intended for use in a tank or atomizer. Although this product contains 3mg of nicotine salt, it is not a “high nicotine salt” product, and thus should not be used in a pod system device. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. "

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So because you asked I had to look at One Hit Wonder and they explain it on the page. I have to assume they are going for the smoothness or less Throat Hit.

"Please Note: This product is not intended for use in a pod system. This product is only intended for use in a tank or atomizer. Although this product contains 3mg of nicotine salt, it is not a “high nicotine salt” product, and thus should not be used in a pod system device. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. "

I have some OHW juice. It helped when I was first quitting. Not sure why it’s not recommended for pods, though. TruNic is a brand of nic salts. I used it again recently and it was so sweet, I was shocked. But it seems to hit you faster. They market it in some shops as “sub ohm salts”.
Great weather, eh? :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It is not recommended for POD's because it is 0-6 MG

I see. I used 6mg in my pod, but if you’re quitting then yeah, you’ll want much higher mg in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Also wondering what's "Trunic 2.0 Nicotine salt" ?

It’s smooth salt nic and it hits you slightly faster than FB nic does. It’s OHW’s proprietary blend of salts. The juice is really sweet, but not bad. A few places have it, but not really common it seems.

Jason Smith

Member For 1 Year
It’s smooth salt nic and it hits you slightly faster than FB nic does. It’s OHW’s proprietary blend of salts. The juice is really sweet, but not bad. A few places have it, but not really common it seems.

Thank you for your help, yes, I just see it from OHW, so what's the difference between normal nicotine salt and Trunic 2.0 nicotine salt? only can see the nictine salt level, the former is higher

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thank you for your help, yes, I just see it from OHW, so what's the difference between normal nicotine salt and Trunic 2.0 nicotine salt? only can see the nictine salt level, the former is higher

Trunic is just the brand name of the nicotine.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Jason, I got One Hit Wonder at West Coast Vape Supply online. They may have other sub ohm salts there too. In a pod you can go way higher in dose. In a tank keep it at 3-6mg so you don’t get sick. It’s not fun at all.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In a tank keep it at 3-6mg so you don’t get sick. It’s not fun at all.

I have vaped 48MG in 100% VG to prove to a bunch of ECF Assholes it can be done without a visit to the ER. 2MLs in less than an hour although it did pack a bit of a head rush, it did not get me sick. There is a member here who vapes even higher in a Sub Ohm Tank but I can't think of his member name right at the moment. Each person is different and never forget subjectivity.

splash104

Member For 2 Years
I bought the OHW Island Man Iced ejuice 100ml with 3mg nic without realizing it said Nic Salt at the bottom. So my question is, is it OK and SAFE to use it in my normal rda?

splash104

Member For 2 Years

Can you point me to the page link where this is mentioned?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought the OHW Island Man Iced ejuice 100ml with 3mg nic without realizing it said Nic Salt at the bottom. So my question is, is it OK and SAFE to use it in my normal rda?

Yes, I’m vaping OHW now, with 3mg TruNic salts, in a sub ohm tank. No problem, it hits you a bit faster, that’s all. Good juice, imho.

Try googling TruNic 2.0 or OHW. It’s made for sub ohm use.

VU Sponsors