Become a Patron!

Try to get started here

Vaping Jester

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Having trouble getting started on this forum - like the simplicity of the rules but site need more instructions for getting started with this forum

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Greetings!

It's a bit different than the usual vBulliten forums, but you'll get the hang of it.
If ya have questions, just ask. :)

Also, a few tips:

• PMs are "Conversations"
  • Messages are the posts
  • reply is also multi-quote, just hit it on each post you want to quote
  • "upload a file" attaches uploaded images, max size of 1MB

Lots of answers in here too: http://vapingunderground.com/forums/help-topics.15/

Rick RED

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like you've done a fine job of getting started, you signed up. The rest is exploring. Welcome

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was confused for about an afternoon, but then saw so many I already knew or had chatted with in other places, so the rest was easy. Just click on different areas, see what's available, play around with your own profile area......... y'all be nice now, I'm trying to be useful. Welcome aboard!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

Just go ahead and explore, try the forum functions and you really don't have to worry about messing anything up.

That's my job anyway:D

I was confused for about an afternoon, but then saw so many I already knew or had chatted with in other places, so the rest was easy. Just click on different areas, see what's available, play around with your own profile area......... y'all be nice now, I'm trying to be useful. Welcome aboard!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

i am still confused.
i_m_so_confused.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aside from the link you posted, where did you find a Recent Activity link? I'm missing that.... it's gotta be here!

kinda hard to find

it's in the "Members" drop down menu. here, i can show you better here....

Clipboard01.jpg

VU Sponsors