Become a Patron!

Trying a few fairly priced ejuices, going to post results here

ghost1k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tried mount baker vapor, two thumbs down from me. Tried freshly made and two weeks of steeping, didnt enjoy any of the juices I ordered.

I have ordered mainly strawberry/milk/cream/custards from dr.crimmys, ITCvapes, BlueDot, and Xpotios Underground. They will be here this Monday, will do a quick thoughts on when I receive them and one down the road after some steep.

Looking for a fairly priced ADV, one that taste amazing to me of course.

Sharing my findings to shed some light on these ejuices, right now im all for onehitwonder milkman but looking for better. all about premium\quality vape and flavor without the added price. If all else fails going to brew up that unicorn milk leaked recipe and see how that is lol.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tried mount baker vapor, two thumbs down from me. Tried freshly made and two weeks of steeping, didnt enjoy any of the juices I ordered.

I have ordered mainly strawberry/milk/cream/custards from dr.crimmys, ITCvapes, BlueDot, and Xpotios Underground. They will be here this Monday, will do a quick thoughts on when I receive them and one down the road after some steep.

Sharing my findings to shed some light on these ejuices, right now im all for onehitwonder milkman but looking for better. all about premium\quality vape and flavor without the added price. If all else fails going to brew up that unicorn milk leaked recipe and see how that is lol.
Try these they're all good:

Verdevalleyvapes.com
Yaeliq.com
swaggsauceusa.com
www.mittenvapors.com
http://www.southernskyejuice.com
caseyjonesmainlinereserve.com
www.ejuicemafia.com
that1vape.com
doodlebugsejuice-com.3dcartstores.com
http://www.fivefoldvapor.com/
www.goodlifevapor.com
www.vapejoose.com
http://www.mohawkvapors.com/
Also try Johnny's Juice on FB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Mechsauce. 100ml for $15 any nic, any ratio

ghost1k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome, thanks for the suggestions, I will give them a try down the road.

Dr crimmys is one of the most overrated juices imo. They use cheap peppery nic. I have 3 big almost full bottles that have been "steeping" for over a year. Going to give it to a needy vapor, but im not touching it after seeing pics of their "lab".

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been interested in them for a while. But they don't list the pg/vg ratio. I have to use max vg
I stand corrected. It says 30/70 down at the bottom of their page. Lol oh well, yet another juice I can't hack

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I liked MBV spearmint and extreme ice (my microReviews here). I liked the Ecto ok but the color freaked me out.

Also You Got E-Juice stuff sugar cookie and vanilla latte is tasty (reviews).

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dr crimmys is one of the most overrated juices imo. They use cheap peppery nic. I have 3 big almost full bottles that have been "steeping" for over a year. Going to give it to a needy vapor, but im not touching it after seeing pics of their "lab".
It's only over rated if you listen to the stupid Crimmy fan boys. Google them and you'll quickly see they deserve every negative rating they get.

ghost1k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered all in max vg and 3mg nic

ITCVapes
Spoon Licker OG : Description - Nostalgia whipped into a sweet vape! This blend will take you back to when you were a kid licking strawberry cake batter off the mixing spoon.
Without Steeping : Sweet smooth vape - cakey strawberry(maybe a little too sweet after chain vaping). Very impressed.Now time to see what its like after a 2 week steep.
Steeped : To Be Continued..

Spoon Licker V2 : Description - Similar to OG, Spoon Licker V2 still has pastry notes with a boost in the strawberry. The strawberry in V2 is more complex and upfront, with the pastry notes taking a back seat.
Without Steeping : Similar to the Spoon Licker OG but the flavor dialed back. Good vape.
Steeped :

Dirty Dutchman : Description - Dirty Dutchman is a creamy caramel with a hint of vanilla accompanied by a chocolaty cigar blend. A twist on RY4, this juice is plenty sweet and can be enjoyed by tobacco lovers and possibly even tobacco haters alike.
Without Steeping : Nice flavor. A light tobacco with chocolate caramel and vanilla flavor.
Steeped :

Dr. Crimmys
Strawberry Overdose with extra shot of overdose : Description - Strawberry Custard
Without Steeping : Nothing special, this one will need steeping for sure to get a good profile off it.
Steeped :

Kitty Milk : Description - A creamy french vanilla custard, with strawberry and cheesecake.
Without Steeping : Pretty good vape, taste like its still melding together so steeping should bring this one out. Presteeped still pleasant.
Steeped :

Xpotios Underground
Heavens Cream, Mothers dearest, Belgian Waffles, Bunny Milk, Strawberry Cream Pie, Strawberry Milkshake
All of these definitely need some steeping, not getting a lot of flavor off of them. Getting some floral notes to some as well. All in all nothing special but vapeable.

Still waiting on Bluedot ejuices

So far all the ejuices i received were pleasant, i went with the highest vg i could get so flavor right now isnt the best time to really have a final say in if they are a winner or not so i will update this about 2 weeks from today. All were vapeable, but going to fill a tank of ITCVapes Dirty Dutchman after this, that one was pretty good right out the gate. ITCVapes had the more unique flavors to them without steeping and tasted as described, the rest will need to be steeped to give the benefit of the doubt. These ejuices were better quality of other bargain ejuices companies that I have had for sure.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

ITCVapes
Spoon Licker OG : Description - Nostalgia whipped into a sweet vape! This blend will take you back to when you were a kid licking strawberry cake batter off the mixing spoon.
Without Steeping : Sweet smooth vape - cakey strawberry(maybe a little too sweet after chain vaping). Very impressed.Now time to see what its like after a 2 week steep.

Spoon Licker V2 : Description - Similar to OG, Spoon Licker V2 still has pastry notes with a boost in the strawberry. The strawberry in V2 is more complex and upfront, with the pastry notes taking a back seat.
Without Steeping : Similar to the Spoon Licker OG but the flavor dialed back. Pretty good vape.
Steeped :

Dirty Dutchman : Description - Dirty Dutchman is a creamy caramel with a hint of vanilla accompanied by a chocolaty cigar blend. A twist on RY4, this juice is plenty sweet and can be enjoyed by tobacco lovers and possibly even tobacco haters alike.
Without Steeping : Nice flavor. A light tobacco with chocolate caramel and vanilla flavor.
Steeped :

Dr. Crimmys
Strawberry Overdose with extra shot of overdose : Description - Strawberry Custard
Without Steeping : Nothing special, this one will need steeping for sure to get a good profile off it.
Steeped :

Kitty Milk : Description - A creamy french vanilla custard, with strawberry and cheesecake.
Without Steeping : Pretty good vape, taste like its still melding together so steeping should bring this one out. Presteeped still pleasant.
Steeped :

Xpotios Underground
Heavens Cream, Mothers dearest, Belgian Waffles, Bunny Milk, Strawberry Cream Pie, Strawberry Milkshake
All of these definitely need some steeping, not getting a lot of flavor off of them. Getting some floral notes to some as well. All in all nothing special but vapeable.

So far all the ejuices i received were pleasant, i went with the highest vg i could get so flavor right now isnt the best time to really have a final say in if they are a winner or not so i will update this about 2 weeks from today. All were vapeable, but going to fill a tank of ITCVapes Dirty Dutchman after this, that one was pretty good right out the gate. ITCVapes had the more unique flavors to them without steeping and tasted as described, the rest will need to be steeped to give the benefit of the doubt. These ejuices were better quality of other bargain ejuices companies that I have had for sure.
Those Dr . Crimmy juices need a long steep. It takes a while for those shit particles to come together.

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ITCVapes

Without Steeping : Similar to the Spoon Licker OG but the flavor dialed back. Pretty good vape.
Steeped :

Steeped :

Dr. Crimmys
Steeped :

Steeped :

Xpotios Underground

I have been contemplating ordering from ITC.
Thanks for the report & I look forward to your update in a couple of weeks.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered from Xpotios after seeing a good review on youtube, but the juices tasted like nothing. I was tasting the VG and nothing else, no flavor at all, even after 2 weeks of steeping---maybe they're supposed to be vaped immediately...? I got the strawberry one, a vanilla tobacco, and a Peanut butter that's been in the drawer for months now.

Dr. Crimmy's seemed to hit his stride about 1 year and 9 months ago. Apparently every single one of the juices was heaven, and the ones I got were ADVs (Strawberry OD, Eclair or something similar, Strawberry Cotton Candy, Apple Pie A La Mode). I got two very good batches and then, suddenly, 3 orders in a row where all the juices were duds. Then the pictures of his lab came out, so I stopped ordering out of disgust. But I'd be lying if I said I never liked the juice at all, because I really did.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered from Xpotios after seeing a good review on youtube, but the juices tasted like nothing. I was tasting the VG and nothing else, no flavor at all, even after 2 weeks of steeping---maybe they're supposed to be vaped immediately...? I got the strawberry one, a vanilla tobacco, and a Peanut butter that's been in the drawer for months now.

Dr. Crimmy's seemed to hit his stride about 1 year and 9 months ago. Apparently every single one of the juices was heaven, and the ones I got were ADVs (Strawberry OD, Eclair or something similar, Strawberry Cotton Candy, Apple Pie A La Mode). I got two very good batches and then, suddenly, 3 orders in a row where all the juices were duds. Then the pictures of his lab came out, so I stopped ordering out of disgust. But I'd be lying if I said I never liked the juice at all, because I really did.
I liked their juice at one time as well but as soon as those pics came out and the assholes there took over the product changed. Like I have said on many different occasions. There are too many great juice companies out there to justify supporting a dirtbag company like Crimmy.

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like their juice at one time as well but as soon as those pics came out and the assholes there took over the product changed. Like I have said on many different occasions. There are too many great juice companies out there to justify supporting a dirtbag company like Crimmy.

I can't believe people still buy their shit

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me neither, don't people do any research before they spend their money?

Their appearance on Envy really turned me off of them. I came really close, but I never did. Karma is a bitch & I believe their's hasn't quite hit them in the short n curlies yet

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Their appearance on Envy really turned me off of them. I came really close, but I never did. Karma is a bitch & I believe their's hasn't quite hit them in the short n curlies yet
I watched that. I came away from it smfh thinking the company was just a bunch of shady, lying, thieves. They really looked bad on that show. I mean look, I don't need a ISO clean lab but to be mixing in a room with a filthy toilet in it is just reprehensible. Anyone who looks at those pics and still orders from them deserves exactly what they get.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me neither, don't people do any research before they spend their money?
If they do research, they will find the claims that there is a new lab. They might not find the video where the Dr. and his colleague lie through their teeth. So it's reasonable that they still buy, because it's from the "new and improved" facilities. Not the same as finding out you'd been vaping juice made on a dirty floor, near a toilet. You and I are on the same boat, new customers not so much.

Also, it's not like every juice maker posts pics of their lab. I dunno where FB Johnny makes his juices, and I did google that. When I do buy from him, it will be out of curiosity and a sort of confidence that nobody else is doing what Crimmy did... and hoping I'm right.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If they do research, they will find the claims that there is a new lab. They might not find the video where the Dr. and his colleague lie through their teeth. So it's reasonable that they still buy, because it's from the "new and improved" facilities. Not the same as finding out you'd been vaping juice made on a dirty floor, near a toilet. You and I are on the same boat, new customers not so much.

Also, it's not like every juice maker posts pics of their lab. I dunno where FB Johnny makes his juices, and I did google that. When I do buy from him, it will be out of curiosity and a sort of confidence that nobody else is doing what Crimmy did... and hoping I'm right.
Agreed, but a simple Google search brings up all the pics.

Randy Mullins

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered 11 30mils. Wanted to give them a fair shot. Big nutta witch is my favorite. Strawberry and cream not bad. Vaping goopy right now and not bad. Marshmallow and chocolate heavy light on gram crackers. I've got several I've not gotten to but will soon.

the best budget juice I've ordered

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered 11 30mils. Wanted to give them a fair shot. Big nutta witch is my favorite. Strawberry and cream not bad. Vaping goopy right now and not bad. Marshmallow and chocolate heavy light on gram crackers. I've got several I've not gotten to but will soon
Mix the goopy & the big-nutta-wich 50/50. It's pretty fucking good lol

ghost1k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered 11 30mils. Wanted to give them a fair shot. Big nutta witch is my favorite. Strawberry and cream not bad. Vaping goopy right now and not bad. Marshmallow and chocolate heavy light on gram crackers. I've got several I've not gotten to but will soon.

the best budget juice I've ordered

I will give mechsauce a shot. After trying 3 flavors from ITCVapes(vs the other juices i purchased and past vendors) im getting the same vibe off them. Good quality, nice flavors that par with other "premium" eliquids. I can only imagine the flavors will get better over time.

Just ordered some juices to try from mechsauce and oasis vape. Ill probably post what i think of them on here.

ghost1k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really enjoying all these mechsauce flavors right out of the box. Mechsauce and ITCVapes are two companys that will keep my business. Bluedot and oasisvapes are still in transit. (dripped them all and filled a tank of batter up) Definitely top contenders for reasonably priced premium ejuice.

20160312_171807.jpg

Attachments

• 20160312_171807.jpg
    20160312_171807.jpg
    792.7 KB · Views: 8

Randy Mullins

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just finished off batter up....kind of like the strawberry tart. Nice change up from strawberry and cream

ghost1k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Recieved Bluedot.. finally, its been steeping for about a week and a half now. I have got to say I like this juice. It seems like a very clean and well done DIY. It vapes really smooth, and the flavors are very nice, also they are faint which leaves me chain vaping it. Really like the juice, its different from ITCVape and Mechsauce. I hear some people say they vape unflavored ejuices, I think they would like these juices, light unique pleasant flavor, very smooth vape, not sweetened but has a sweet taste(probably the vg).(ordered in max vg)
20160316_013443.jpg

Last edited:

ghost1k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So out of all the ejuices i ordered itcvapes mechsauce were winners. They will go under my "keepers" bookmark folder.

Im going to vape these down and give doodlebugs, fivefoldvapors, verdevalleyvapes, tmaxx, and yougotejuice a shot.

Last edited:

Randy Mullins

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Earlier I recommend mech sauce and I'd like to mention one other. They have nice juice for a good price. Vape wild. Between mech and vape wild I've found a lot of juice I like. On cloud custard, fruit hoops and circus bear are 3 I'd recommend from vape wild. Their nicotine is a fuzz stronger than mech but I still order 6mg from both

ghost1k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Earlier I recommend mech sauce and I'd like to mention one other. They have nice juice for a good price. Vape wild. Between mech and vape wild I've found a lot of juice I like. On cloud custard, fruit hoops and circus bear are 3 I'd recommend from vape wild. Their nicotine is a fuzz stronger than mech but I still order 6mg from both

Cool thanks, adding vapewild to the list of juices to try.

ghost1k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the Spoon Licker OG & really like it.
Thanks for the heads up.

Glad you like it. mechsauce and itcvape, with the juices i ordered they seem very similar to me, quality and flavor I get off them. Also, just from trying the flavors I received from them, I get the feeling that I will like most of the other flavors they provide. Ill post any results on here.

VU Sponsors