Become a Patron!

Trying to buy first vape

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Best bargain would be a Eleaf Pico Kit for an Average of $25. Stills needs a battery though so another $5 or so. Google to find a reputable supplier since I have no idea where you are located. Good Luck.

kevin littell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Buy a cheap starter kit....30 bucks is about right. Put it in your pocket or purse next to a new unopened pack of stinkies and for 3 days try to grab the vape.

If you get thru 3 full days with an unopened pack start researching tanks and mods.

If you dont buy a carton.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A carton of cigarettes here cost 4-5 times what a Pico Kit costs and a Cig-A-Like kit costs $20 average. Not very good advice Kevin.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been a while since I looked at starter kits. They now have the AIO (All In One) types. I like the looks of the Pockex. This kit isn't the be all, end all kit. It's one I might consider getting, starting out. Yes, it's out of stock on this vendor. Here's a listing of vendors that folks in general from vaping underground use and suggest. There's also Fasttech which can deliver globally.. They offer affordable gear. Search under Ecigs in their search box.

Revised: Fixed link issue using alternate browser.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors