Become a Patron!

Trying to find right pod system to work with organic 100% vg salt nic e juice

Hey fellow vapers. I'm trying to find a pod system that fits well with 100% vg e juice. I can only vape e juices with 0%pg since I have sensitivity to it.

So I found this company called kais virgin vapor. They make organic e LIQUIDS, pg free, which is basically the only brand of ejuice I've been able to vape without getting any symptoms like HEADACHES, NAUSEA, dizziness etc. The thing is I keep getting dry hits out of my smok nord, due to not wicking properly, my best guess this pod was not meant to be used with ejuice other Than 50/50 pg/vg.

this organic ejuice is not even that viscous, they do use some other components like distilled water to make it thinner. I have spent tons of money try to find the right set up for me so I don't wanna go on shopping spree till I find the right device.

So can you guys help me out with your expertise.

I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Bump - moved so peeps will see it :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would try the new Smoant Pasito. You can get the rebuildable deck for it which whicks really well. I use 70vg/30pg.not as thick as your juice but it has no wicking issues at all. I don't think any stock coils will be able to wick 100%vg that well

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I second the Smoant Pasito, by building your own coil and wicking it, you have the control to thin your tails to allow for better wicking. Other than that mixing your own juice and using peg400 in place of pg unless you are sensitive to that as well. I’ve heard you can add distilled water to vg heavy juice to thin it a bit and help wicking. Might want to try that first, a little distilled water added to your current juice and your Nord may wick better saving you having to buy a new device. Best of luck to you I hope you get this sorted.

I would try the new Smoant Pasito. You can get the rebuildable deck for it which whicks really well. I use 70vg/30pg.not as thick as your juice but it has no wicking issues at all. I don't think any stock coils will be able to wick 100%vg that well

I second the Smoant Pasito, by building your own coil and wicking it, you have the control to thin your tails to allow for better wicking. Other than that mixing your own juice and using peg400 in place of pg unless you are sensitive to that as well. I’ve heard you can add distilled water to vg heavy juice to thin it a bit and help wicking. Might want to try that first, a little distilled water added to your current juice and your Nord may wick better saving you having to buy a new device. Best of luck to you I hope you get this sorted.

Hey guys thanks for your help. I would definitely try the pasito :xD:. I've been vaping with a sub-ohm, rda and 100% vg e-liquid with no wicking problem. But I do wanna go back to salt nic (MTL) which is the type of vaping I enjoy the most, Since I can do it at work or any other indoor places, and still get similar nic rush as cigarette.

@Rooster Cogburn I did try to thin it with distilled water but no results. Maybe I didn't use enough dw I don't know, I just got tired of trying and went back to free base nicotine to use with RDA which is the best settings for 100% vg at the moment.

I've seen some videos about the uwell caliburn saying it can handle high vg pretty well.

I'll try both and give my reviews.

Thanks a lot guys.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I’ve never had to dilute my ejuice so I had no personal experience. Just something I read on the forums, I use 50/50 so no issues with viscosity.
Anyway good luck with your future vaping endeavors.

2CAWKS

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
I've seen some videos about the uwell caliburn saying it can handle high vg pretty well.
Thanks a lot guys.

I'd believe that about the caliburn, mine kept leaking 70/30 into my shirt pocket. It's a nice little device, I just got tired of wasting juice in it.

Edit: Just remembered that it was also really bad about spitting, the more I think about it, the more it seems like it'll do what you need

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys thanks for your help. I would definitely try the pasito :xD:. I've been vaping with a sub-ohm, rda and 100% vg e-liquid with no wicking problem. But I do wanna go back to salt nic (MTL) which is the type of vaping I enjoy the most, Since I can do it at work or any other indoor places, and still get similar nic rush as cigarette.

@Rooster Cogburn I did try to thin it with distilled water but no results. Maybe I didn't use enough dw I don't know, I just got tired of trying and went back to free base nicotine to use with RDA which is the best settings for 100% vg at the moment.

I'll try both and give my reviews.

Thanks a lot guys.

Good luck - I too recommend trying the Pasito - it handles max vg (what I vape) fine, and believe it would handle 100% vg

VU Sponsors