Become a Patron!

Trying to get my Mother off Smoking

Hello Guys hope everyone is having a great day, I been trying to get my mother who is 59 off cigs and smoking but my moneys been tight and she cant afford a Vape shes on a fixed income, Shes been dealing with A handful of Medical Issues, I'm not asking for anything crazy. i thank she would like a basical 30-40 watts box mod with a tank :) to help her get off smoking she uses mine sometimes but i cant always be at here house all the time to use my mod ! So any help would be very wonderful- Thanks again hope to find someone to help my mother thanks guys

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My friend has a nice almost brand new ITASTE VV4 He is selling it for $25 I think tho. I just had to find someone to help my mother in law out too. This wonderful man sent me a PINK MVP 3.0 for her. Along with a ASPIRE TRITON AND ASPIRE CF MAXX MOD. SHE LOVES IT AND IS BARELY SMOKING NOW. And another friend is using the CF MAX but it's WAY.WAY TO BIG for him. But he needed something so atleast he's vaping now and saving his money up so he can get back on his feet. I'm always trying to help people out. I even make threads on here to get donated equipment so I can give it out to people that need it. I like to do it in person though so I can make sure they really are in need of help. That's way I try to aquire donated items and give them out to people that are sincerely trying to quit smoking and just need some help to kick start it. If I hear of anything or get anything else I will FOR SURE keep you in mind

VU Sponsors