Trying to quit smoking again

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward (PIF)' started by Dbreezy187, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Dbreezy187

Dbreezy187 Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    After 10+ years of smoking I discovered vaping and managed to quit. Happily vaped for 3-4 year made my juice, coils got the wife to vape and quit smoking. Loved the switch. At the end of 2016 I was incarcerated spent about a year n a half in there during that time I sadly went back to tobacco and began smoking. Been out for a while now and finding a job of the caliber i had previously was next to impossible so I settled for the paycheck to paycheck just paying the bills. I would much like to return to the vape but can't afford it yet so have been buying a bag of tobacco and papers rolling my own really not liking it however seems as though it's going to take a min to climb the ladder in the company I'm employed by to be able to invest in equipment. Was hoping someone out there may be able to spare parts and pieces to get me started back vaping and ditch the tobacco. Anything helps... Thank you kindly for your time and assistance.

Rhianne likes this.
  2. choderfett

choderfett VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I have a Vaptio wallcrawler mod I can send you if you are willing to spot $3 for shipping via PP.
    Only have the mod - no battery, no tank

(not actual mod pictured below)
    Wallcrawler.jpg

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    Rhianne, Dbreezy187, Vape Fan and 6 others like this.
  3. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have a freemax mesh pro tank and 1 new coil that I could send. Same with the shipping though. If you could swing 3 bucks for shipping I'd gladly clean it up and send it out to you.

Rhianne, Dbreezy187, Vape Fan and 6 others like this.
  4. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Back @Dbreezy187 and I hope you keep on the straight and narrow from now on. But I have a question for you, what happened to your old gear if the wife is still vaping? Good Luck

Dbreezy187, lak611 and midknight420 like this.
  5. Bigrick

Bigrick Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I have some older rda's and rdta's. I understand they rated pretty good. I was in county recently for 2months. Thats what it took to be smoke free. I dreamed about vaping.

6. Bigrick

Blog Posts:
    Also have a COV Tempest I wiill pif.

Dbreezy187, Vape Fan and MrMeowgi like this.
  7. Dbreezy187

Blog Posts:
    Wife took up smoking also as I wasn't there to make the juice nor rebuild her RDA she's pregnant now so not smoking for the moment. When I left she had to move back to Kentucky and left everything except the kids toys, her n the kids clothes as there wasn't room for the furniture n what not at the parents house.

I should have a few dollars on my card Thursday to send out for shipping @choderdett and @MrMeowgi I'll pm you.... Thank you very much.

@Bigrick just let me know what you need

Rhianne, choderfett and MrMeowgi like this.
  8. choderfett

Blog Posts:

You dont want to wait till you have all the pieces accounted for to vape? Right now if you pick up what me and @MrMeowgi can hook you up, you'll be down $6 and have no battery or juice..
    I will also attach a photo tonight of the actual wall crawler.

9. Bigrick

Blog Posts:
    You will need to pm me your name and address. I probably have a bottle of juice I can include, no battereis though. The Tempest takes 3 - 18650's. It has been a faithfull mod and is reliable. My finances suck right now so I can not ship untill the 3rd. If thats okay I will put together a little box for you. Let me know.

Rhianne, jwill and choderfett like this.
  10. Dbreezy187

Blog Posts:
    Thanks guys between the three of uns I should be taken care of. Love this community. I am hoping to get some batteries off my boss since he's always wiping out a new flashlight every time we need to check the presses for debris. Juice If bigrick does have a bottle to spare I'll go without a bag of tobacco and will be able to pick up some (it'd be the first I've tried that hasn't been diy or house blend) till I save for vg, nic and some basic flavors. Mods you can probably close this thread.

11. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    I can throw in a complete setup for just the cost of shipping. Mod, RTA, RDA, juice, coils, cotton, wire, coil jig, batteries, and charger. It won't be top of the line gear, but it won't be cheap crap, either. Because of the weight, the cheapest way to sent it will be via priority mail in a flat rate padded envelope - around 7 or 8 bucks. This way, between what the others are offering and what I have, you and your wife can both have your own setups. What types of flavors do you like, and what mg nic?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  12. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I shipped the mesh pro tank today.

Rhianne, Bluenatic, inspects and 3 others like this.
  13. choderfett

Blog Posts:
    Shipped wallcrawler mod today.

[​IMG]

Rhianne, Bluenatic, inspects and 3 others like this.
  14. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Batteries that work fine in flashlights may not work much at all in a mod or could be dangerous.
    Flashlights require around a 4-6 amp cell mods require 15-30 amp cells.

Dbreezy187, choderfett and JuicyLucy like this.
  15. Dbreezy187

Blog Posts:
    Yea I know it, he has some of the LG's when he swapped out I saw that all to familiar purple brownish wrapper.... I shot him a text and he replied with lgdbhg21865 he can spare one of... Told me to ask our press tech for another but me n him don't see eye to eye as he thinks I'm gunning for his job

The Cromwell likes this.
  16. Dbreezy187

Blog Posts:
    Thanks guys, you guys are amazing people.

Rhianne and MrMeowgi like this.
  17. Dbreezy187

Blog Posts:
    Sent you a pm

Got the wallcrawer in this morning, mesh tank came in Tuesdayish almost there. Go into work Sunday 12am the boss will have that lg waiting for me. I have 3 papers left so today will probably be my last cigarette gonna be cranky for a spell. May end up picking up a 99ยข pack till I can get a bit of juice. Thank you all I really couldn't have done it without you. Truly could not have I can't thank you enough.

Rhianne, Huckleberried and MrMeowgi like this.
  18. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Dude! What do you need for juice? I can whip up a few things and get it out Monday.

Rhianne, inspects and Dbreezy187 like this.
  19. bx10r

bx10r Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Tomorrow ill make you an honarary dentist....im sending you this...with a shit load of cotton pads...[​IMG]

#staycloudy

Rhianne, MrMeowgi, Wb80 and 1 other person like this.
  20. Dbreezy187

Blog Posts:
    Thank you very much @bx10r I will be well set up you guys and gals are truly amazing people. I am truly grateful for everything.

Rhianne, MrMeowgi and bx10r like this.
  21. pateralus9

pateralus9 Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Hey dude!
    This is my first time really browsing the PIF section. I have a lot of extra bottles of juice laying around that could use a good home.
    If you're still in need, let me know what types of flavors you'd be interested in & I can hook you up.

Unless the weight ends up being pretty bulky, depending on what you need, I likely won't need any $ from you.

I just have so much juice that's perfectly fine that I simply won't be able to get to before they eventually get too old. :)

SpectoVia, Dbreezy187 and bx10r like this.
  22. pateralus9

pateralus9 Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Oh I also have a couple spare 18650s if you need any. :)

23. bx10r

Blog Posts:
    Your care pkg has shipped...

#staycloudy

pateralus9, Dbreezy187 and MrMeowgi like this.
  24. Dbreezy187

Blog Posts:
    Thank you, some extra juice would be great it would give me a few weeks to save up more to get a bulkier order of diy supplies to make the shipping worth it and have enough to last a few...
    That us the last thing I really lack, the couple I got from my bosses are a few years old, loose charge pretty quickly...

pateralus9 and bx10r like this.
  25. Dbreezy187

Blog Posts:
    The juice was here this morning when I got home from work... Taste's amazing, thank very much

Awesome I'll be watching out for it Monday-tuesdayish... Thank you very much..

pateralus9 likes this.
  26. Dbreezy187

Blog Posts:
    Thank everyone so much there's officially not a single remanence of tobacco in this house now... Couldn't have done it without you'll

pateralus9 likes this.
  27. bx10r

Blog Posts:
    No..prob thurs or friday...ships from my office...so has to go to the mailroom 1st

#staycloudy

pateralus9 likes this.
  28. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Congratulations~! Now you are definitely an X-Smoker~! And a big Thanks to all who were so generous with assisting you to become a former smoker~!

29. bx10r

Blog Posts:
    CHECKING IN, GET MY PKG?

Rhianne and JuicyLucy like this.