Become a Patron!

Tsunami Problem

ThatFrigginBlondeGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently bought a Tsunami after my husband had his for a while and I liked the airflow on it. His leaked, alot! I never had any leaking through the tubes due to using a 2.5 diameter in my coils and have been very happy with it. All of the sudden, it is leaking through the pin into my mod. I even filled the deck with water to confirm it was coming from the pin. Only place it is leaking, and I have never adjusted the pin as I am using on a regulated. Is there a way to fix or maybe rig it to slow this down? I thought maybe I could wrap a small bit of plumbers tape around the pin just to give a little more seal around the pin and insulator, but I thought maybe it was better to ask yall first before I fiddle with it. Thanks ☺

ThatFrigginBlondeGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did, maybe not enough though. I see a very slight gap in between the insulator and the pin on one tiny spot, almost like the insulator has a little blip in its shape.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Having the same problem on the Boreas. I switched out the grommet and the 510 pin from the other deck. Hopefully that will fix it. The plumbers tape sounds like a good idea.

VU Sponsors