Turbo V2!!!

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heya guys anybody seen this? looks sweeet! :D i have tried the turbo V1, performs great but i wouldn't say the flavour is all there! Also the airflow was positioned way too high. The V2 is much smaller and less airflow positioned lower down which in theory should resolve the flavour issue, thanks to rip tripper they put in a mesh screen above the turbo and they also ditched the ridiculously big chuff cap :) anyone tried it yet?

"Link below"

http://vapenw.com/turbo-2-rda-by-tobeco

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha maybe it will hopefully they will have fixed it! I use V1 with less airflow and it doesn't even sound that bad still don't take it out the house though lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha maybe it will hopefully they will have fixed it! I use V1 with less airflow and it doesn't even sound that bad still don't take it out the house though lol

Haha, I think its a pretty cool design but that noise just kills it for me lol. I like my airflow wide open and that would drive me freaking batty! I have a friend with one and he loves to vape it as loudly as possible just to fuck with me lol

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha my girlfriend cant stand it either but I do hope they sorted it out its got good potential :)

VU Sponsors