Become a Patron!

Tutti Frutti inhale Hot Tamale exhale

I heard that their is a flavoring recipe that when you inhale it taste like Tutti Frutti and then when you exhale it taste like a Hot Tamale. I would love to have that flavor recipe or even know other inhale exhale flavors.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
That's a really cool topic that doesn't get mentioned much. Some flavors you taste on inhale, some on exhale, and you can design recipes to take advantage of that.

Flavor West has a Hot Tamale flavoring that tastes like those candies. But it (and every hot cinnamon I've had) is very noticeable all the way through the inhale and the exhale, so I don't have any clues for the tutti-frutti-hot-tamale you described.

Coconut (any brand/version) is a flavor most people taste on the exhale. In a recipe, it's always the last lingering flavor at the end. So when you mix with other flavors, you often don't taste them at the same time. That has screwed up lots of candy recipes for me, but I used it to good effect in this one.

Cinnamon, ginger, anise, licorice, cardamom, and clove all add a spicy-sweetness you taste all through inhale (at least as sweetness on your tongue) and exhale. It seems to me there aren't a lot of non-spice single flavors that truly do that. In fact, most flavors seem strongest on the exhale.

Brown sugar, molasses, most nut flavors, wood flavors -- those all hit me strongest at the end of an exhale. So it's easy to get a flavor blend with combinations of them (and spices).

I think few people consider mixing recipes to take advantage of the whole inhale/exhale timing. In fact, I wonder if we all taste flavors at the same time! hm, wattage and equipment can also emphasize or mute certain flavors, making it doubly-complicated.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very interesting topic. I was wondering if there is some secret to getting certain flavors to come through at different parts of a vape. Based on HiCs response, I'm guessing no?

I heard a guy in florida figured this out. I wanna say he works for ring of vape. Not 100% positive on this. I really want to get into this though and blow peoples minds!

VU Sponsors