Member For 4 Years
Version 3 did it for me. Here we go.

3% TFA Bavarian Cream
5% FW Creamy Sponge Cake
1.5% FLV Frosting
1% TFA Sweetener
2% INW Vanilla Cream
3.5% TFA Vanilla Cupcake

This will need at least 2 weeks, but 3 or 4 is when it really shines.

HH twinkies.jpg

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howard Hughes I just got in a few FLV flavors. Have you tried Marshmallow and Vanilla pudding? If so what % do you recommend for front and back notes. Thanks
I don't have the Vanilla Pudding, but I dig their Marshmallow. It seems to get creamier the longer it steeps. I don't think I've ever used it over 2.5%, but added to fruits, I like it at about 1.5%. It's pretty authentic-tasting. I got it because I was so impressed with other FLV flavors & wanted to try more. If you're happy with your current MM, it may not blow you away, but it's as good as any of the others I have ( TFA, FA & CAP). Definitely nice & sweet.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have the Vanilla Pudding, but I dig their Marshmallow. It seems to get creamier the longer it steeps. I don't think I've ever used it over 2.5%, but added to fruits, I like it at about 1.5%. It's pretty authentic-tasting. I got it because I was so impressed with other FLV flavors & wanted to try more. If you're happy with your current MM, it may not blow you away, but it's as good as any of the others I have ( TFA, FA & CAP). Definitely nice & sweet.
Thanks man. That helps a lot.:shades:

VU Sponsors