Become a Patron!

Twisted Messes 24mm RDA

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
This is a mini review. I have only been using this RDA for about a week now and it was a gift from my father - Thanks @PaulS

First impressions - out of the box this RDA is very slick. Looks to be machined really well, comes apart easily, and the etching on the shield is pretty dope.

What you get:
  • The RDA - 4 pieces minus the drip tip: deck, shield, afc and top cap.
  • 1 drip tip - it's proprietary and no other drip tips, that I can find, fit it.
  • A bag of extra o-rings and screws.
  • A one sided screwdriver
IMG_8028.JPG

It's super easy to build on and the drip well is massive - my guess easily 7mils. I've vaped this bad boy on my VooPoo DRAG, Battlestar and Roundhouse - it hits hard every single time and produces tons of cloud. With the airflow half closed you get kick-ass flavour and the cloud production is still pretty impressive - my wife will not let me vape it any where in the house except my office with the door closed :)

My only complaint after about a week is that if any juice gets in between the shield and the AFC, which it undoubtedly will, the shield will spin sometimes. It does not stay tight even though I have seen multiple "celeb" YouTube reviewers say otherwise ... also, somehow juices always gets under the RDA and I have to clean it at least once a day. I should mention though I'm chain vaper so I'm taking quite a few hits at the time and that may have something to do with it.

All in all it's a pretty bad ass RDA, but considering the cost, there are other cheaper RDAs that hit just as good. There is little difference between it and my Goon and Icon.

Like I said, mini review. Curious what others think?

VU Sponsors