Become a Patron!

Twisted Messes: Clone or Deal of the Millenium?

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I go to this head shop which sells some vape stuff, and a lot of the time, they don't know what they have, so they sell it at either a price that's way too high (Aspire Atlantis V2 Tank for $30, just one example), or sometimes, way too low...

But... is this way... way too low? I know there are some darned good Twisted Messes clones out there, so I won't be disappointed if mine is... but this sure looks authentic.

It was $10. From my lips to God's ears... well... my keyboard to God's eyes, whatever.

The box, the accessories, etc... it all LOOKS like the real deal... is it?!

Attachments

• 20170225_192019_resized.jpg
    20170225_192019_resized.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20170225_202123_resized.jpg
    20170225_202123_resized.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 20170225_202230_resized.jpg
    20170225_202230_resized.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 69

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh shit....
Is that a blue box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah it's a Clone, but for $10 .............

Okay, I was near certain it was a clone.

But like I said... I mean, $10 brick and mortar... It works very nicely for what it is... 'cept the 510 doesn't screw all the way in... there's the tell :).

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bottom of rda gives it away but for 10 bucks go for it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, I was near certain it was a clone.

But like I said... I mean, $10 brick and mortar... It works very nicely for what it is... 'cept the 510 doesn't screw all the way in... there's the tell :).
You mean it doesn't tighten or that it protrudes when tightened...... because protrusion would be a good thing... you do not want the pin flush or inset.. that leads to shorting.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I already "went for it" for $10, that's why all the pics are there :). Couldn't hurt... was looking for a better, less leaky dripper than my Mutation X4.

I mean, all the threads are great from posts to chuff cap, has a lot of accessories... I'm not a collector or anything, just an enthusiast. So I'd say $10 well spent at the end of the day.

VU Sponsors