Become a Patron!

Two new flavor to talk about

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got two new flavors from my local new favorite vapor shop, a place called Evolution Ecig in Smyrna. I have been helping the owner by making a list of vendors of premium e juice she should carry for a more popular shop. In my opinion people are growing tired of in house produced liquids and the premium brands are starting to take off. I also stated that I believe e juice and atomizers are two of the best selling items in a vapor store. I want to help her make this shop the best in Middle Tennessee. She currently carries Kings Crown, Walking Dead and Suicide Bunny. I suggested she start to carry G2 Vapor, Cyclops Vapor, High Roller, Smax and Five Pawns. The shop is nice inside, television with a nice couch, a table with all there bottles set out and ready to test with your own RDA instead of those crop atomizers every store seems to use here. A workbench with bits, screwdrivers and even a drill press inside for drilling out the holes on your RDA. She's new to vaping so I want to school her on everything I know, isn't that the wonder of this hobby? The sharing of info and liquid and the discussion of RDAs, devices and such. I picked up two bottles from her yesterday and she gave me 50% off I got Kings Crown - Bound by the Crown and Walking Dead - Zombie Blood. I'm not sure this is the right section but any other ideas I can give this sweet old lady to help her shop be the most successful in town?

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Customer service is key in my opinion. I spent over $100 in two weekends at a vapor shop in east tn. The first time they seemed sincere in helping me and getting what I needed. The second and last trip it was like give me your money get your stuff and go. Needless to say I haven't been back since and found a better shop in the same area that is actually a few miles closer and a whole lot more interested in helping their customers out. Needless to say, customer service is key. At least it is to me as I work hard for my money to spend in someone else's place of business. Just my .02 cents.

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's what I believe as well, that and a good selection of juice that's in stock, one of the most disappointing things is to walk into a vapor store and be told no we don't have that in 6 no were out of that now etc etc

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've also made some flyers that I happen to be pretty proud of that I will pass out if I hear back from her and she gives me the OK. I'll post the ad if it's OK to post word documents here

VU Sponsors