Become a Patron!

Two years from vape pen to nearly stinky free

Deebee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all,
Been reading for a while first post tonight.I am 38 years young and been smoking for 20.
Picked up a vape pen a couple years ago to use when I absolutely couldn't smoke. I smoked roll ur owns so vaping gas station juice wasn't really cheaper.
Saw a couple guys blowing clouds on their then basic and expensive mods, they seemed to be really loving it. At the time I didn't understand and just thought they were trying to be "cool"
About 6 months ago I picked up a protank 3 to fit my vape pen, and ordered some real juice(sweet tobacco flavored). It wasn't but two weeks later that I drilled out the air holes on the protank and dropped in a sub-ohm bottom vertical coil.
Now I am down to maybe 3 or 4 stinkies a week and have went vape crazy. Today I own dozens of juices , no less than 5 mods (an 18350-18650 tube mech, a 50w kanger nano, and 2 reuleaux mods 80w mini and 300w gen 3, both with arctic fox firmware. As well as a dozen or more atomizers from micro 10 drop single coil tester rda's (3), to standard rta , rtda, tanks with pre-built coil heads and rba inserts, and so on.
My favorites are the Genesis styled rtda's. loving the custom firmware as well as the simplicity of a mech tube.

I am curious to know if others caught the bug so quickly after getting started.

Other than vaping, I enjoy atvs motorcycles, rc helicopters, and camping/hiking with the fam.
I notice big differences since getting away from the burnables, I can smell , taste and breath much better, ride harder , walk further, and actually enjoy the fire pit roasted food.
It's pretty clear to me that trip is right. vaping is the future. tobacco growers would be wise to start focusing on nicotine content and consistency as smoking plain cigarettes is on the way out.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi all,
Been reading for a while first post tonight.I am 38 years young and been smoking for 20.
Picked up a vape pen a couple years ago to use when I absolutely couldn't smoke. I smoked roll ur owns so vaping gas station juice wasn't really cheaper.
Saw a couple guys blowing clouds on their then basic and expensive mods, they seemed to be really loving it. At the time I didn't understand and just thought they were trying to be "cool"
About 6 months ago I picked up a protank 3 to fit my vape pen, and ordered some real juice(sweet tobacco flavored). It wasn't but two weeks later that I drilled out the air holes on the protank and dropped in a sub-ohm bottom vertical coil.
Now I am down to maybe 3 or 4 stinkies a week and have went vape crazy. Today I own dozens of juices , no less than 5 mods (an 18350-18650 tube mech, a 50w kanger nano, and 2 reuleaux mods 80w mini and 300w gen 3, both with arctic fox firmware. As well as a dozen or more atomizers from micro 10 drop single coil tester reason (3), to standard rta , rtda, tanks with pre-built cool heads and rba inserts, and so on.
My favorites are the Genesis styled rtda's loving the custom firmware as well as the simplicity of a mech tube.

Other than vaping, I enjoy atvs motorcycles, rc helicopters, and camping/hiking with the fam.
I notice big differences since getting away from the burnables, I can smell , taste and breath much better, ride harder , walk further, and actually enjoy the fire pit roasted food.
It's pretty clear to me that trip is right vaping is the future tobacco growers would be wise to start focusing on nicotine content and consistency as smoking plain cigarettes is on the way out.
Congrats on getting off analogs! Ever since my first vaporizer starter kit I got last November I have been hooked on vaping and spend a great portion of my time with vape-related activities, be it vaping or reading up on vaping and the associated products for vaping, etc. I am finally analog-free!

I just purchased and received a brand-new Kennedy Mech combo and it is like a dream, especially when compared to smoking cigs. I have around 12 mods (both regulated and non-regulated) and associated tanks and they all have their distinct place and purpose in my life.

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU! Most of us probably caught the bug as well. I have backups for backups and wish I had more time to play! :cloud:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :cheers: yeah the rabbit hole is difficult to avoid for sure!

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome and Congrats!

Deebee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the welcomes, been throughly enjoying vaping, at 6 nic right now and it's almost too much on some of my stronger rda builds.
Been experimenting with various wire types, sizes, and builds, and anxiously awaiting a new batch of SPWM v3 or the release of NL PWM v2 to build my custom box.
Already have many of the bits

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi all,
Now I am down to maybe 3 or 4 stinkies a week and have went vape crazy. Today I own dozens of juices , no less than 5 mods (an 18350-18650 tube mech, a 50w kanger nano, and 2 reuleaux mods 80w mini and 300w gen 3, both with arctic fox firmware. As well as a dozen or more atomizers from micro 10 drop single coil tester rda's (3), to standard rta , rtda, tanks with pre-built coil heads and rba inserts, and so on.
My favorites are the Genesis styled rtda's. loving the custom firmware as well as the simplicity of a mech tube.

It's pretty clear to me that trip is right. vaping is the future. tobacco growers would be wise to start focusing on nicotine content and consistency as smoking plain cigarettes is on the way out.
Welcome Deebee! I started vaping cigalikes 4 years ago and moved on to Small ego pens, evod's, and on to tanks like the Nautilus Mini where I stopped smoking for good 3 years ago, now vaping MTL on doggy style tanks and pod mods, diy juices. I run AF firmware on my Pico's and VTC Minis, love it!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome! I think most vapers have addictive personalities, at least from my experience, so we tend to jump in feet first.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! I think most vapers have addictive personalities, at least from my experience, so we tend to jump in feet first.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yeah, most of us were already addicted anyways -

Vaping is more fun than buying stupid bic lighter sleeves and other smoking paraphernalia

VU Sponsors