Become a Patron!

Type of deck?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Would somone kindly tell me what kind of build deck this one is considered? Someone gifted me this rda, which I really like and matches my Vindicator clone perfectly. It is an I-joy Combo. So all the information I Google on this rda shows a different deck than this. Advertising shows a no-tool for building deck. Quite different than this. Has this rda been modified? If yeah it Was a pro of a job. So any input?20191126_160904.jpg

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Would somone kindly tell me what kind of build deck this one is considered? Someone gifted me this rda, which I really like and matches my Vindicator clone perfectly. It is an I-joy Combo. So all the information I Google on this rda shows a different deck than this. Advertising shows a no-tool for building deck. Quite different than this. Has this rda been modified? If yeah it Was a pro of a job. So any input?View attachment 150506

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Would somone kindly tell me what kind of build deck this one is considered? Someone gifted me this rda, which I really like and matches my Vindicator clone perfectly. It is an I-joy Combo. So all the information I Google on this rda shows a different deck than this. Advertising shows a no-tool for building deck. Quite different than this. Has this rda been modified? If yeah it Was a pro of a job. So any input?View attachment 150506
It kind of looks like the Icon deck, hard to say the picture is blurry. There's no branding on the bottom around the 510? Can you take a picture of the top cap

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have the packaging for the rda? I'm trying to look around on Google as well. But I'm thinking maybe a peerless. I'll be back

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably discontinued if fasttech doesn't carry it anymore. But the ijoy rda triangle deck is what you have
084b209b31c3f6e0fb1130581bf9d3ba.jpg

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Probably discontinued if fasttech doesn't carry it anymore. But the ijoy rda triangle deck is what you have
084b209b31c3f6e0fb1130581bf9d3ba.jpg
Are there two versions? The Combo I've seen has big post screw tops that you don't need tools for.

*Edit* There's the Combo which is a straight two post no tool rda, then there's what he has which is the Combo Triangle like it says in the pic above.

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Are there two versions? The Combo I've seen has big post screw tops that you don't need tools for.

*Edit* There's the Combo which is a straight two post no tool rda, then there's what he has which is the Combo Triangle like it says in the pic above.
Yeah must be a different version of the Combo. The cat man nailed it with tri-angle Combe rda. No matter I like it and it is perfect for Vindicator clone.

Attachments

• 1574808656470-1842310978.jpg
    1574808656470-1842310978.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 14

VU Sponsors