Become a Patron!

UD IGO-W build

Krashking405

Member For 4 Years
So I was given a UD IGO-W rda by a buddy. Went through about 5 builds before I got it blowing better clouds than my Aspire tank. Been using 28g kanthal, 1/16" drill bit, and moji cotton. Built one coil as a dragon, and the other just a standard wick. Blowing good clouds and great flavor. Any advice on where to go next? Not really looking for cloud chasing, more flavor with a good cloud.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You may want try a larger gauge wire..Coils that cater to improved wicking like clapton coils can be a help as well...The more juice you can burn the more concentrated flavor can be and of course cloud production.

I cant say ive tried an igo w so i cant comment on what type of atty its meant to be..Not all are created equal when it comes to flavor or clouds or both combined.

Krashking405

Member For 4 Years
Now that I have a "successful" build I can justify going to one of my local b&m for a spool of kaptan, $10 for 100' Temco isn't too bad from the research I've done.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What device are you using to power your atty?

Krashking405

Member For 4 Years
Rewicked today, went with standard wicking, seems part of my issue was only one coil was working, must have knocked the other off. Getting a good cloud and much better flavor now.

VU Sponsors