Become a Patron!

UK vaping online stores.

tatty29

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi if this is in the wrong sub forum I'm sorry wasn't sure where to put it.

I'm in the UK and have been vaping for a while now. I refuse to use my nearest vape shop due to information I received that was potentially very dangerous and the next nearest one is a pain to get to with no car.

I'm looking at getting quiet a few tanks and mods but would rather get them in the one place if it's possible. In the recommendations they need to be online stores that

1) have competitive prices

2) have a large selection of tanks and mods

3) company's that people trust and have had no issues with orders in the past.

I also thought this may be a helpful topic for many who vape new or experienced.

Thanks for any recommendations in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tatty29

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have looked at 2 out of the 3 you mentioned and many more on top. I was looking for 7 items in total. None of whitch should have been hard to find and are commonly talked about and popular. In the end I was looking at ordering from 4 different web sites with some of them only having one Item on my list. In the end I opted to order from the states off of fasttech. I saved almost half the price on authentic mods and RTA's with battery charger and couple of other bits. It's worth the 14 day wait to save the sort of money I did. In end I only ordered batteries in the UK as they classed as dangerous to post. I've heard people speak highly of them so let's hope it's a good experience. If it is it will be my go to store. Shame we don't have some thing simpler here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clouder

Unlisted Vendor
Nice blog I can also recommend a shopping site for latest xxxxxx , ecigs, vape tanks, vape kits, vape pens, clearomizers, atomizers, vape mods and replacement coils, all in one place.

Moderated

Last edited by a moderator:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice blog I can also recommend a shopping site for latest vape eLiquids , ecigs, vape tanks, vape kits, vape pens, clearomizers, atomizers, vape mods and replacement coils, all in one place.
We're trying to reach you, can you please check your messages?????!!

TheVapeShop01

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The vape shop which i heard from one of my friend and agree the vape shop is a good site.I have two of their vape kits.These kits are Well made and have high quality.

VU Sponsors