Become a Patron!

Ultrasonic Steeping to the next level

Viral Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I came up with this method by accident, I was sitting there watching something on the UC when I took a dropper and squeezed the air out.. I noticed it had a really awesome effect for spawning a ton of air bubbles. Here is the video of what I came up with:

So basically, I use a fish tank pump to pump air in to a liquid that's really warm and gives VG that water like effect. What happens when the air bubble comes out, it has smaller air bubbles that rip apart and form a cool trail that ur normally see, but this is 10x the amount.. it also crates this whirlwind effect that makes it look like a cloud of bubbles is above it all.

Unfortunately this method is for, what i consider to be smaller batches.. I have moved into the gallon range a few months back so no more UC. However, from this I have come up with the ultimate steeper that uses a lot of air to clear out the alcohols and oxidize the nicotine a bit, while still having that ultrasonic mixing effect.. plus its hydrophobic and heated. I will prototype one next year. For now I am too busy, hope you guys enjoyed the video or got some ideas on how to perfect your products!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I see a few people here and there that do similar things. from what I have been told oxygen , heat, and light are the biggest killers of nicotine. I dont understand why some folks oxygenate their liquids ? also when you "air out" alcohol based flavorings the flavor is also evaporated out with the alcohol, it is not left behind. just wondering if you have tested this against the other quick steeping methods and a natural steep.

Viral Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly, if you have the time, the best steep is one that sits for months in a decent temperature dark closet. I found liquids that were used in the "Car steep" method were super dark this summer.. however that same liquid in the closet didn't change from what it was mixed at.

I used the fish pump because its a way to move everything around without having to be there.. plus what it was doing by making spiderweb like ultrasonics had me thinking it might be a good thing.. Honestly when its settled after all the mixing and the VG comes back and it sits and blends really well is when it taste the best.. seems like right off the steeper is garbage for a few days for some flavors like TFA boysenberry.. very intense flavor.

PS I know of a juice company that makes their stuff in buckets then has 50 fish tank pumps going into each stainless bucket. We both make gallons at a time, so, alcohol still stays in there.

VU Sponsors