Become a Patron!

Umm.. lmao

L

LadyRed69

Ok.. intro..

Yes, I skipped all that and headed straight for the diy area.
Forgive me, but i love to share recipes and have fun.

I started out about a year ago, give or take..... and since then, have had many many adventures and have virtually "met" a lot of people. Some I will never forget, or forgive. I really started around 2006, when they had all the "mall" cigalikes.. and was evolved in a website called smoking everywhere. I still have that last db in my collection of websites I have had the privileged to work on. Of course I can never reveal any of that info. Don't ask.

I have been thru so many websites international, involved in vaping, and I am happy to continue to do so. I enjoy meeting people from everywhere, and try to respect the difference of opinions we all carry thru learning more on vaping. I do "drip" and I have zero tanks in my collection of vaping gear. I find it is hard for me to go back to those cigalikes or other such flimsy excuses for vaping. Vape on and strong.. Be respectful of your surroundings. Best advice for general vaping as I know it. <3 your friends that do vape, convert those who still smoke, and have an appreciation of people that know nothing! about vaping at all.

As far as diy.. once you start, it is hard to go out and actually buy others juices. I know!! I have a ton of experience, and enjoy every bit. I probably wouldnt be vaping today, if I did not diy. I owe it to having good friends and having their belief in me to make something decent to vape. ;)

anything else, not sure.. but I am here for as long as I can stay. I wish the site and all new friends etc the best. Keep vaping and loving life as we know it. It can all change in a blink of an eye.

LadyRed69

VU Sponsors