Become a Patron!

UN wants to decide flavors to restrict, ban

The UN is breaking it down by GENDER

Yes, womens' tastebuds are to blame for vaping as a trend, which ultimately is leading to smoking Cigarettes. Thus the panel of " UN & WHO" says with conviction! - the womenz liking those "flavors" are creating more and more addicts of " cigarette tobacco"

Say Whut ? as I am a womenz and I quit smoking the first day I vaped. I smoked for 30 yrs.
One day I vaped, I quit, I am present day Nic Free for 8 months, I am cigarette quit 19 months.
I am nic sober for the first time in my adult life.

These though masters of the universe below Call me a Liar. They do not believe that
women vaping tasty flavors is a tool for tobacco cessation -Hmmph. They believe
it actually stimulates a woman to drive to Stucky's for a Mountain Dew and a pack of
Newport lights.... toss in a doughnut, I use to vape doughnuts ..not any more, it's
NEWPORT Lights from now on.

Except they cannot present an argument as one admits she knows nothing about
electronic cigarettes :tantrum: even so she is PRO-Ban, and or tax and or restrict
the planet of the electronic cigarettes, along with the Sweet as in tasty Ejuices....

Make this Viral

The "experts" amping up their powers over the Universe as they sit on their throne
of lies, smelling like the UN and WHO.

YT alone:

Youtube Channel: The Rebel Media

Lauren Southern Report. She asking direct questions to the "experts" on panel.
The replies may incite you, please put the vape down so it's not harmed while
listening to these ______.

Rebel Media reporting today - below is copied and pasted
If you go to Rebel Media website, this is of a series they have been
reporting on. The UN wanting to all or any options: a. universally ban
b. tax the heck out of vape
c. make it impossible to purchase/sell by endless restrictions and or fines

http://www.therebel.media/un_e_cig_agenda_exposed
The World Health Organization continues to discuss their anti-tobacco and anti-e cigarette agenda in Delhi.
Today, they specifically discussed "gender and tobacco," something that is apparently relevant to the debate of taxation and regulation.

Whether they are focusing more on one gender or the next, I ultimately believe in saving lives. Which is why I find it confusing that the WHO organization touts their dedication to helping women quit cigarettes while simultaneously proposing bans on quitting mechanisms such as
e-cigarettes, and the flavors that make them appealing to females.

I figured I would ask them this question about their suggested bans.

Their answer? Watch to find out!

PS: Check out
my show "Stand Off", only available to Premium Members of TheRebel.media.

Have a good weekend all - :squirrel:

Kimsan

VU Sponsors