Become a Patron!

Underage Vaping!

Hey guys, so i own a small vape shop in Texas and i just had a lady walk in with her son. Its not the first time this happens and as long as the parents are okay with their child being in the store, I have no problem with it either. They came in and the mom started asking me questions about the cheapest mechanical mod i had available, again this was something that happens often were people don't always want to spend to much for vape gear. The problem was when her 13-14 year old son started doing all the talking after i told her options. That's when i noticed that she was there to purchase a mod for her severely under aged son. Needless to say i didn't sell them anything and ask them to leave because i don't sell to minors or to people that might be purchasing for minors.

She ended up getting extremely pissed and treated to shut me down.

What do you guys think. Should i have just sold them the mod and pretend like i didn't notice. Or was i right in what i did?
Well...I am against underage vaping..but the law states that someone under 18 can not BUY a vape..but the law has no age law on if you can vape underage! Example...your 13..get a cousin that's 18 to buy one for you..than boom..can just vape with not being illegal!

Hey guys, so i own a small vape shop in Texas and i just had a lady walk in with her son. Its not the first time this happens and as long as the parents are okay with their child being in the store, I have no problem with it either. They came in and the mom started asking me questions about the cheapest mechanical mod i had available, again this was something that happens often were people don't always want to spend to much for vape gear. The problem was when her 13-14 year old son started doing all the talking after i told her options. That's when i noticed that she was there to purchase a mod for her severely under aged son. Needless to say i didn't sell them anything and ask them to leave because i don't sell to minors or to people that might be purchasing for minors.

What do you guys think. Should i have just sold them the mod and pretend like i didn't notice. Or was i right in what i did?
Well...I am against underage vaping..but the law states that someone under 18 can not BUY a vape..but the law has no age law on if you can vape underage! Example...your 13..get a cousin that's 18 to buy one for you..than boom..can just vape with not being illegal!

It is your shop, but its not illegal for the son to ask about it, its your choice to either talk to him about them or not, your choice as well to sell to the parent or not, personally as long as there is no nicotine in the ejuice, i see no problem with kids vaping as long as they are not stupid about it. but i dont vape and shit, i sorta am on the fence about buying one or saving my money, but i think you should of sold it to the parent because that brings in money to pay the bills,w.e. it's not your responsibility for her actions, it'd be considered illegal for her to give it to her child but at the end of the day you sold it to the parent, she was above 19. and I'd rather a child vape then smoke ciggs (14+)

VU Sponsors