Become a Patron!

United Chaos RDA

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had this for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I've really been enjoying it. Now it's not a "Clouds Bro" RDA by any means and also it's not a MTL at all. It has a slight restrictive draw, but in a good way if one would have to describe it. It's an excellent flavor RDA and I have to say a very, very smooth draw. The design is unique and machining is excellent. The o-rings are IMO "perfect", the cap snaps on and off with an almost perfect tension.

When I first got it I was at first it's decent but the more I use it the more I really enjoy it. I've currently got a .2 ohm SS Fused Clapton build in it and have been very happy with it. It provides a warm and very flavorful Vape. Good amount of cloud production with IMO almost a perfect draw, no "Clouds Bro" but good cloud production. The Vape is dense and very flavorful. Also it has a very, very deep juice well, deepest I've ever seen or used. I find myself dripping, going out for a Vape and still have enough for a second Vape session. I'm even at the point of using it when I'm out and about instead of a Tank cause it does hold so much juice.

I got one and the Owner has been very, very responsive to questions and spot on. Yes I do recommend it for I'm really finding it becoming my Go To RDA. Oh and I have to say the Hex Key tool they provide with it is the best I've ever had the pleasure of using, for that matter even seen. It's a 1.3mm hardened steel Hex Key that is balanced "perfectly" and feels just right when using. It's bloody Awesome!

Anyway in summary

1. Lifetime warranty
2. US Designed and Manufactured
3. Excellent build quality
4. Smooth flavorful Vape
5. Responsive Support
6. Best Hex Key I have ever had the pleasure of using

Not cheap but not excessively priced, it's on the high end at $90 but damn, you really get what you pay for. If you've got the scratch for a very well designed RDA I do recommend it.

chaos1_zpszpdhwpkl.jpg
chaos2_zpsleifylqk.jpg

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, it certainly looks great! How much ejuice do you think it holds? Just got my first rda today, a Goon clone. I don't know what took me so long, but a bunch of tanks are going to be for sale soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Update, checked out the website, and ordered one! Can't wait to get it!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It think you're going to love it, it's "different", different in a good way. There is airflow coming from the center post and as I said it is a bit of a restrictive air flow. The flavor though, damn!

Capacity, haven't measured it but when I drip it will take a good 2 full dropper's filled at least. I have over dripped when going crazy a couple of times, no leaking at all but I did get gurgling which is easily solved by blowing with a napkin around the holes.

I really do like it a lot and as I stated it's becoming more and more my go to RDA. The machining is excellent and I really, really love the o-rings, as close to perfect there is IMO.

Enjoy, pop back in and let me know how you like it.

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can deal with a more restrictive airflow. Flavor is #1 for me. And the extra deep well will be great for driving. 2 droppers full is great!

dpolseno41

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for the kind words Ross!

Also thank you to David for purchasing our RDA! If you ever have any questions I can always be reached at [email protected]

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
looks cool, is it a 22mm?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you @dpolseno41! It looks to be an amazing RDA, and very innovative. I can't wait to get it!

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
nice, ive grown more fond of 24 and 25mm atties since ive been getting thicker tube mods my 22mm atties havent gotten that much play time.
i bet i could get that to rip lol it looks like it has enough airflow wide open for some mean builds... definitely has the build space for one.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just arrived, kicking out some awesome flavor!

6f93cf3d5ca3ea3389250b6ec342ff34.jpg

09ecaf231c491a3fc1fcc9d0d00a69ee.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is quite the flavor monster, isn't it ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It really is! I would say my Goon clone is fairly close if not equal in flavor, and can chuck more clouds due to more airflow, but the quality of work on the Chaos is something I've never seen in vape gear. The ease of the build is stellar! My new favorite!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really is! I would say my Goon clone is fairly close if not equal in flavor, and can chuck more clouds due to more airflow, but the quality of work on the Chaos is something I've never seen in vape gear. The ease of the build is stellar! My new favorite!

The Goon is a great RDA but to be honest the Chaos beats it in the flavor department. It's like IMO a Tootie Puffer RDA that has better air flow and can chuck respectable clouds. The Vape I get with a 0.2 ohm SS fused Claptons is dense and very flavorful.

Aren't those o-rings like perfect? Love the way it just snaps on and off with near perfection. Yeah, I'm a big fan of it.

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Definitely, the o rings are stellar! Honestly, I need to drink some water to do a better job comparing the flavor. I'm very pleased with the purchase.

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, popped the original top cap on. I think I like it better, maybe the smaller chamber? I'm tasting these subtle nuances in my regular juices that I haven't before. It gets a little warm, but it cools down super quick. It's an expensive piece, but it's worth it!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, popped the original top cap on. I think I like it better, maybe the smaller chamber? I'm tasting these subtle nuances in my regular juices that I haven't before. It gets a little warm, but it cools down super quick. It's an expensive piece, but it's worth it!

Yeah I have to hot of a build for the smaller cap, plan on a cooler build next time to try it.

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It stays cooler than the Goon.

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I watched Rip Trippers video of the Pharaoh RDA, which has a 2 ml tank/reservoir. He was putting 15 drips per side in when refilling. I just did the same with the Chaos!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I watched Rip Trippers video of the Pharaoh RDA, which has a 2 ml tank/reservoir. He was putting 15 drips per side in when refilling. I just did the same with the Chaos!

Yep, she holds a lot and I just love it. As I mentioned I'm starting to carry it out and about walking around instead of a Tank.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had this for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I've really been enjoying it. Now it's not a "Clouds Bro" RDA by any means and also it's not a MTL at all. It has a slight restrictive draw, but in a good way if one would have to describe it. It's an excellent flavor RDA and I have to say a very, very smooth draw. The design is unique and machining is excellent. The o-rings are IMO "perfect", the cap snaps on and off with an almost perfect tension.

When I first got it I was at first it's decent but the more I use it the more I really enjoy it. I've currently got a .2 ohm SS Fused Clapton build in it and have been very happy with it. It provides a warm and very flavorful Vape. Good amount of cloud production with IMO almost a perfect draw, no "Clouds Bro" but good cloud production. The Vape is dense and very flavorful. Also it has a very, very deep juice well, deepest I've ever seen or used. I find myself dripping, going out for a Vape and still have enough for a second Vape session. I'm even at the point of using it when I'm out and about instead of a Tank cause it does hold so much juice.

I got one and the Owner has been very, very responsive to questions and spot on. Yes I do recommend it for I'm really finding it becoming my Go To RDA. Oh and I have to say the Hex Key tool they provide with it is the best I've ever had the pleasure of using, for that matter even seen. It's a 1.3mm hardened steel Hex Key that is balanced "perfectly" and feels just right when using. It's bloody Awesome!

Anyway in summary

1. Lifetime warranty
2. US Designed and Manufactured
3. Excellent build quality
4. Smooth flavorful Vape
5. Responsive Support
6. Best Hex Key I have ever had the pleasure of using

Not cheap but not excessively priced, it's on the high end at $90 but damn, you really get what you pay for. If you've got the scratch for a very well designed RDA I do recommend it.

chaos1_zpszpdhwpkl.jpg
chaos2_zpsleifylqk.jpg
Does look like a flavor atty....wonder if this could be bottom fed....I'm going to ask Catfish prior to ordering.....:)

Thanks man....!

dshobe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, she holds a lot and I just love it. As I mentioned I'm starting to carry it out and about walking around instead of a Tank.
After this and the Goon clone I'm pretty much done with tanks. No more leaks, no more wicking issues, and awesome flavor.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does look like a flavor atty....wonder if this could be bottom fed....I'm going to ask Catfish prior to ordering.....:)

Thanks man....!
Nope, the way the airflow is through the positive post it wouldn't be possible. The air flow comes from the side to the center post then to the coils.

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx for the review. I've been wanting another RDA. I have an authentic velocity and haven't seen anything that could beat it. Will look into this.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx for the review. I've been wanting another RDA. I have an authentic velocity and haven't seen anything that could beat it. Will look into this.
Yeah love my authentic Velocity also, awesome to have a device that is made so well and that's one of the reasons why I really like the Chaos.

VU Sponsors