Become a Patron!

Unusual flavors you have tried or seen

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
kinda curious to know what kinda of unusual flavors have u guys seen or try.

I have tried roasted garlic and I was very interested in it. My friend had one, limited supply's just to test water lol.

Colgate toothpaste was another one, it odd but did taste minty fresh lol

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I should get a Sangria Flavorah Flavoring in Vape mail today~! Can't wait to try that with a glass of Red on the side.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I should get a Sangria Flavorah Flavoring in Vape mail today~! Can't wait to try that with a glass of Red on the side.
Please do tell and show us what it looks like, would go great with the spicy beer at my friends bar

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I have time to mix up a batch today it will still need time to age and infuse so at least 4-5 days.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I first started and was trying to find something "like a cigarette," I tried one called Dirty Ashtray. I thought it tasted like maple syrup, so if that's what they think a dirty ashtray tastes like, I really don't wanna have pancakes at their house. :giggle:

Andria

G>O>M

Member For 1 Year
i just bought in some flavours from china .. i got them to make up a Malaysian favorite i have heard about ( i think they normally drink the flavour in cans )
rose milk
it was quite good
well worth the puff

Last edited:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Collard Greens
Recipe over on All the Flavors site somewhere. It's a mix of a couple tobaccos, let steep then add pickle flavoring and vape. Gave me a chuckle when I saw it.....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pumpkin Pie Tobacco~! I fucked up and picked up the wrong bottle filling my tank. Definitely unusual

VU Sponsors