Become a Patron!

Upcoming Vape Meets

MauiVaporLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is a topic that I think would be a great topic for vapers looking for where upcoming vape meets will be and their location. I live in Maui, where there are no vape meets, and travel once a year to the mainland to visit family. This year a vape meet is first on my list, and I will work the family around that. Trying to find out where is rther difficult. I asked Smokie, Freeze, and several other of Juice vendors. Freeze knew of one.

This could be a great oppurtunity to vendors as well as us papers, new and those that have years of vaping. There is a FB page called Vape Meets and Events, but it is like a regular small time once a month meet for 3 hours. There has to be someone out there that has attended lots of meets, (cough cough) who could put this in a Vape meet section.

Any other ideas or suggestions where I could find this info? To me Vaping Underground would be the ideal place since it gets a lot of hits every day. Let's continue to promote vaping in a positive way.

Aloha

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would largely depend on where exactly you'll be or want to go, and roughly what dates.

I mean, I know of a vape meet next month (April 11th), but it's over here in PA. Quite far from Hawaii.

MauiVaporLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Whiskey for the Link. It's in the Newsroom section here. I'd rather search here than a general Google search. I was just curious if anyone here remembered an awesome meet that they attended last year. We''d like to book the hotel room now so we aren't 2 blocks away from the action. After listening to peple who go to meets, the Hotel room is the crucial thing.
Freeze suggested VapeMania in Winston/Salem NC 8/28 & 29. That's before Labor Day weekend & just might work.

I will be in Omaha & Kansas City. However I am willing to travel & have several VU members that through my vaping journey, would like to hook up. One is in Florida for example. Road trip I am up for it as are they. Would just like to see a meet like Vaper Slam for example. The dates sould be anywhere from Sept thru the First week of November. My body can't handle the cold after living on a rock for 18 years.

If any one else has suggestions I'm all ears.
Thanks everyone &
Aloha

VU Sponsors