Become a Patron!

Update "Verified VU Member" status

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are many members that are no longer newbies on VU and I think their status should be updated from "Verified VU Member". It's already looking tired and dated.

Perhaps I'm wrong and members are happy with it. If as a member you feel that it should be updated then give your opinion or just reply with a +1

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
+1

I had thought that those of use who were pre-opening members, were gonna get a change too?
Not sure why they disabled the usual ranks system...seems weird. I guess they want everyone to be the same.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
+1

I had thought that those of use who were pre-opening members, were gonna get a change too?
Not sure why they disabled the usual ranks system...seems weird. I guess they want everyone to be the same.
Diversity is inclusivity ;)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes? :D

Well, I do tend to stay away from the "diversity" around in this neighborhood. It's safer.
well i wasn't implying 'you're' a hermit. i just meant hermits in general should be acknowledged valued members of society lol

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
+1
VU Member : for new members
Verified VU Member
:::after ?? number of post
Trusted VU Member: after ?? number of likes
Able to change to whatever you want : after ??

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's a concern what a member may write in their status then the feature should only be available once the member has established themselves within the community by posting a certain number of times (thus not wanting to make another profile) and limit the amount of times it can be changed to say, 3 times.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was I just seeing things? I thought I saw a new member with "New Member" under his name. when I went back and rechecked it said "Verified VU Member"

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was I just seeing things? I thought I saw a new member with "New Member" under his name. when I went back and rechecked it said "Verified VU Member"
Yes. It'll say new member for a few days when first joining. Something like that.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unless I can control what it says under my name, I could care less about it says... Actually a couple of you mods have an evil streak from time to time... so I should say, as long as it doesn't say anything bad, demeaning, or embarrasing I don't care unless it's under my control.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless I can control what it says under my name, I could care less about it says... Actually a couple of you mods have an evil streak from time to time... so I should say, as long as it doesn't say anything bad, demeaning, or embarrasing I don't care unless it's under my control.
Well, a couple of you members have an evil streak. Ask me how I know! I've been a member of a lot of forums in my time and experienced some hardened mods and rules. If you accuse the moderators on vapingunderground of being evil then I don't hold out much hope for you. As one proverb says "if you faint in the day of battle your strength is small"

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, a couple of you members have an evil streak. Ask me how I know! I've been a member of a lot of forums in my time and experienced some hardened mods and rules. If you accuse the moderators on vapingunderground of being evil then I don't hold out much hope for you. As one proverb says "if you faint in the day of battle your strength is small"
Sorry, I think you may have taken the comment as an assertion as to what I think about the mods here versus a friendly jab. The context was meant to be humorus. Pure tongue in cheek.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, mine was too:)
But I know you'd be the mod to mess with my tagline the most :)

love-2.gif

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Speak for yourself.

I am a moderator and I AM EVIL!

Here is picture of me having breakfast this morning plotting EVIL deeds for the day (and world domination as well).
Evil UncleRJ.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, I think you may have taken the comment as an assertion as to what I think about the mods here versus a friendly jab. The context was meant to be humorus. Pure tongue in cheek.

the brits don't "get" american humo(u)r......much as many americans don't get theirs.

VU Sponsors