Become a Patron!

Upgraded to drip box. Aaargh my gob burns!!!

Hi and thanks for having me!.

Ok so i've been using a kangertech Evod mega for a while now and it's been ok. A friend at work has the Kangertech drip box starter kit and his juice tasted lovely compared to the same stuff in mine. ( we've been on the hunt to find a juice that tastes just like a cigarette) why? cause I actually quite like the taste of a ciggie and was hoping to re create that without the shorter life expectancy.

I digress!. So now I have one I find the extra power and heat this thing supplys is quite astonishing. I find the heat of the vapor is quite intense and I know I'm told I'll get used to it and I have to re train myself to take it in a different way to smoking a cigarette, but the loud POP!!! you get when you first push the button is quite a shocker and a few times Ive forgotten about it and its popped hot juice into my mouth :blech:.

My question is...... Is there an attachment I can get that will fit on top of the mouthpiece that'll put some distance between my mouth and the hot coil?. One that preferably has a smaller aperture so I dont feel like ive got my gob round a car exhaust pipe?.

Any advice would be muchly appreciated

All the best folks,

Ha! I seem to have stumbled upon an answer albeit an expensive one. Ive found if I buy a spare sub box mini replacement tank and take the drip tip out of that, it'll fit on top of the drip tip of the drip box!. ( try saying that after a few beers ) Not sure that was intentional on behalf of Kangertech but it fits like a dream and I get a smoother hit and a bit of pull resistance at the same time!.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Malky, Glad you found something that works for you!! Welcome to VU:)

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
howdy! and welcome!

i would think it is a standard 510 drip tip, so lots of options available - depending on where you are located, shops should carry 510 drip tips also... the sub box mini tank is the kanger sub tank mini and uses a standard 510 drip tip as well (on the upside, you now have a spare tank!)

VU Sponsors