Become a Patron!

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey just looking for thoughts.
I have been vaping for a while now started on those ego stick things that were 10 quid a shot at the market and crap cheap juice. Upgraded to sub ohm a little over a year ago and had a smok stick plus 1 kit with the tfv4 tank. Got the v8 stick baby with the 2ml baby beast tank using 0.25 res. Not enough for me and my diy juice addiction so wanting an upgrade. Was looking at the new ijoy captain and the new tanks for it. Any thoughts or suggestions.

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
I too am upgrading from the Smok V8 stick with the Big Baby, I have two sticks and 3 tanks. But my birthday is in 10 days and I will be 30 days with no coffin nails soooooo.....I thought about just a new stick, then I said WTH, a box. Then I saw this Tesla Steampunk nano 120w and I fell in love, I'm going with the copper but if I really love it I will get every color.04FD05F1-B2C6-4177-964F-3053FD434780-1739-0000036DBEA0791F.jpeg
I think it will be a nice first upgrade to a box mode that actually has settings and batteries. @SirRichardRear did an awesome informative review on this forum, I would have to go find the link, I just watched a few hours ago. He even does spread sheets!
Please let us know what you end up with. Oh, yeah and I just started vaping 3 weeks ago, and I now have a serious habit:ejuice:
Sorry, I'm not too much help yet.
Flave

VU Sponsors