Become a Patron!

Upgrading to dl

After 3 months now of quiting smoking
And vaping using siren v2 mtl
Need to upgrade to dl.so lots of friends
Told about drop rda .bravo rta.
And reload.and I don't know .if I'll get adrop and tank.what tank I should get for flavor the bravo or the reload.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Have you got a bottom feeding mod? If not you might find dripping a pain in the ass although flavour wise it’s tough to beat ...really the drop likes bigger builds don’t know savvy you are with coil building?

In terms of the bravo and reload ...I have both but can’t use em till my birthday lol doesn’t help you much I know but a quick look round the reload I’d say pick that one ..same thing might apply though what kind of coils are you planning to put in them?

Have you got a bottom feeding mod? If not you might find dripping a pain in the ass although flavour wise it’s tough to beat ...really the drop likes bigger builds don’t know savvy you are with coil building?

In terms of the bravo and reload ...I have both but can’t use em till my birthday lol doesn’t help you much I know but a quick look round the reload I’d say pick that one ..same thing might apply though what kind of coils are you planning to put in them?
I got therion 166
And my friends using flame wire
28.fused
And fused Clapton 26

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ok sweet hopefully someone will chime in the meantime otherwise it’ll be a few weeks before I can set both up give you a definitive answer

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
You might find going for a halfway house a nicer transition from MTL ....a tank that still works well with fused Clapton’s and has a 510 drip tip

Ijoy Exo, Uwell D2, OBS engine Nano for instance

All are a tighter draw of the bat

You might find going for a halfway house a nicer transition from MTL ....a tank that still works well with fused Clapton’s and has a 510 drip tip

Ijoy Exo, Uwell D2, OBS engine Nano for instance

All are a tighter draw of the bat
Just need for flavor .I don't care about cloud or drip tip
Just need good flavor

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Exo is one of my personal favourites in that regard for dual coil anyway ...yet to find a tank to knock it off top spot (hoping the reload does)

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Also gonna buy that footoon aqua reboot to see how it stacks up

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
If you like flavour don’t care about the clouds it might serve you well to steer clear of foggy tanks cause your gonna get a lung full from them, it’s why I reckon those with a 510 drip tip will help only because they are designed for that other end of the spectrum (lower wattage and tighter draw)

If you don’t care about that either that’s fine we’ll be able to bear that in mind advising you

If you like flavour don’t care about the clouds it might serve you well to steer clear of foggy tanks cause your gonna get a lung full from them, it’s why I reckon those with a 510 drip tip will help only because they are designed for that other end of the spectrum (lower wattage and tighter draw)

If you don’t care about that either that’s fine we’ll be able to bear that in mind advising you
Thank you for your time and sharing of your experiece you are just awesom

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just need for flavor .I don't care about cloud or drip tip
Just need good flavor
I own the Reload. If you are transitioning to DL I would highly suggest you NOT get the Reload RTA. It is a nice tank, good flavor, but it is designed for larger builds, thus higher watts and clouds. It really only shines when you’ve got 3+mm coils and pumping higher wattage through her. Otherwise she has too much airflow to vapor ratio to get much quality vapor. There are better RTA’s that are a little more moderate in the MTL - DL continium.

VU Sponsors