Become a Patron!

Urgent help on Hcigar VT Inbox DNA 75 Squonker Mod

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone, I ask you guys with this urgent help. I just got my mod earlier today and was super excited to use it. Now, I have been using an Alien 220w mod and G-priv mod. This is my first time switching to a different mod so alien and hcigar are 2 different animals to me. Alien always had that adjustable ohm feature which I always use and also it detects a new atomizer when changing atomizers (well I just found out Hcigar does this too but in preset mode which I don't use on the Alien mod). The problem here is that Hcigar doesn't have those features. So I'm literally feeling like it's my first time again using a mod. My problem also is the ohm jumps. The ohm doesn't lock like the alien mod. On the Alien mod, once i adjust the ohm in settings, I'm good to go without worrying about the ohm jumping. For some odd reason, this only happens when i clean the RDA i was going to use and after i cleaned it up and screwed it back on the mod, the ohm jumps randomly and i dont know how to lock up or adjust the ohm like i did on the alien mod. But, when i used a different RDA thats not really cleaned up and was on a different mod, it detected and almost accurately got ohm right. This is what really confuses me all day. I still couldnt figure out how to use this mod, sorry that might sound like im a newbie at this but u have no shame to admit it. It is my first time using even a DNA 75 mod but i want to learn from my mistakes and move on so i can appreciate this mod even more. I really love this device because when i did fire it, it doesnt take a while to ramp up versus the alien mod. So please anyone out there, shed some light to my many questions about this mod, I really wanna use this as my daily vaping mod not just because it's just a mod, because it's a squonker and man, I hear so many great things about squonking, I would like a share of that experience too.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone, I ask you guys with this urgent help. I just got my mod earlier today and was super excited to use it. Now, I have been using an Alien 220w mod and G-priv mod. This is my first time switching to a different mod so alien and hcigar are 2 different animals to me. Alien always had that adjustable ohm feature which I always use and also it detects a new atomizer when changing atomizers (well I just found out Hcigar does this too but in preset mode which I don't use on the Alien mod). The problem here is that Hcigar doesn't have those features. So I'm literally feeling like it's my first time again using a mod. My problem also is the ohm jumps. The ohm doesn't lock like the alien mod. On the Alien mod, once i adjust the ohm in settings, I'm good to go without worrying about the ohm jumping. For some odd reason, this only happens when i clean the RDA i was going to use and after i cleaned it up and screwed it back on the mod, the ohm jumps randomly and i dont know how to lock up or adjust the ohm like i did on the alien mod. But, when i used a different RDA thats not really cleaned up and was on a different mod, it detected and almost accurately got ohm right. This is what really confuses me all day. I still couldnt figure out how to use this mod, sorry that might sound like im a newbie at this but u have no shame to admit it. It is my first time using even a DNA 75 mod but i want to learn from my mistakes and move on so i can appreciate this mod even more. I really love this device because when i did fire it, it doesnt take a while to ramp up versus the alien mod. So please anyone out there, shed some light to my many questions about this mod, I really wanna use this as my daily vaping mod not just because it's just a mod, because it's a squonker and man, I hear so many great things about squonking, I would like a share of that experience too.
Djlsb on YouTube need to watch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have you setup the InBox with Escribe? You will need a Windows based PC to use it. You can find info on this thread: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/temp-control-q-a.303163/

Edit: The escribe need for setup is one of the reasons I don't really care for DNA devices. I just want to mash the buttons on the device to get a regulated mod going.

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I watched a bit of the DNA 75C Full Review and I'm not if it applies to the DNA 75 or the VT Inbox but if I want to do adjust resistance, puff count, etc., I have to do it through eScribe to set this all up? Also, just to add to this, why is the ohm jumping randomly? It's fine if I used an RDA that hasn't been used but when I cleaned the coil and putted back the RDA, the ohms kept jumping up everytime I fire the mod

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't seem to find a video about the HCigar VT Inbox or DNA 75. Is it the EVOLV DNA 75C Full Review with EScribe and Theme Editor Tutorial?
No not 75 c the just dna 75. That is the same no matter what mod it's same. C is the new chip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors