URGENT: Outtervapes.com Update

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where are you located Jamie...sounds more like a threat than anything else.
Why I'm in beautiful sunny Florida. Sanford to be precise. Not sure what you mean about a threat. I'm pretty transparent bud. I said apology, I mean apology. I've never found it of use to make threats, rather childish don't ya think?
Maybe I'm grasping at straws here, but I think you're grasping at straws there.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Approximately two weeks ago, one of our crew had lost his 2 year old daughter to a relative in a freak accident, who unknowingly backed his car into her while she was playing with her toys in the lawn. Ironically he was in a rush to the local hospital, because his 6 year old son had badly burnt his hand on a kitchen element. Respectively, and still being understaffed, the entire crew at the Outter Vapes Warehouse was forced to shut down for the time that they have been on hiatus"

So all operations were shutdown because One (1) of the crew had a family tragedy? The rest of the crew (plural, more than one) were out of work on hiatus because of 1 man's tragedy?

Sorry Nancy, I don't believe it. In fact I think it's a load of bullshit. What company would shut down operations in their busiest time of the year and send their crew on hiatus (furlough) because of a single persons family tragedy?. Especially when the company is just starting up.

You've pissed off a lot of people here and on Facebook, Reddit, and twitter. You've pissed off people who ordered from you who then began digging through the internet and came up with a lot of unsavory bits of information including a infamous "work from home" con that has been going on for years. The internet never forgets.

If you are legit, then you'd better bust your ass with all hands on deck to get the orders out and processed. Unfortunately, I think you are trolling for more people to con. If that's not the case, then so be it. The information that has been gathered by members on this forum, and Reddit, ECF, and others paints a pretty convincing picture of a short con game in action.
We don't have a reddit, and a company that was sufficiently staffed probably would not have shut down operations, but we have very few employees, as we are struggling with our budget, because we just launched and took the risk. Another thing...why on earth would we be stupid enough to scam people and then openly present ourselves in a public forum, for everyone to take notice? No scam artist would do that I would imagine. We are simply trying to run a legitimate business, but apparently things have taken a turn due to chitter chatter.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately, I think you are trolling for more people to con. If that's not the case, then so be it. The information that has been gathered by members on this forum, and Reddit, ECF, and others paints a pretty convincing picture of a short con game in action.

Nailed it right there. He's fishing, not using the right bait yet, but I have faith, I feel he's a Master..

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We don't have a reddit, and a company that was sufficiently staffed probably would not have shut down operations, but we have very few employees, as we are struggling with our budget, because we just launched and took the risk. Another thing...why on earth would we be stupid enough to scam people and then openly present ourselves in a public forum, for everyone to take notice? No scam artist would do that I would imagine. We are simply trying to run a legitimate business, but apparently things have taken a turn due to chitter chatter.
Obama does it all the time.....but only Johnathan Gruber had the cherries to call the "customers" STUPID.
ONE: You didn't see it coming
TWO: Damage control
THREE: The Admins are not going to save you....this is NOT ECF sir

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Now you can be a complete shitbag and just fuck off to your next mark.....or you can be a decent human being and quit fashing about how your feelings are hurt and make this right for those that trusted you...........then fuck properly off.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
<<<was not ALWAYS a preacher

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Obama does it all the time.....but only Johnathan Gruber had the cherries to call the "customers" STUPID.
ONE: You didn't see it coming
TWO: Damage control
THREE: The Admins are not going to save you....this is NOT ECF sir
Sorry I don't know ya, but, if I did, I'd call you Franny. One of my best friends was nick named Franny, so take this as a term of endearment when I say this..
Really Franny? Really? You called em "sir"
C'mon man

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Budget???? I sell Aston Martin and Pagani supercars online........I dont have budget issues with my staff of one, mainly because I sell cars...I dont actually bother with delivering or even stocking them...............sound familiar?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry I don't know ya, but, if I did, I'd call you Franny. One of my best friends was nick named Franny, so take this as a term of endearment when I say this..
Really Franny? Really? You called em "sir"
C'mon man
LOL, everyone on her calls me franny, or foggy...some call me friar!

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well then I guess I have no choice but to tap out. I will be doing some investigating on this matter, and where this slander is coming from. I just hope you guys know that we have not shipped even a single item from any orders placed on (link removed), and that every lat penny is still right here, available for refunds if anyone requests one. As far as www.themoneymakingpages.com goes, one is not able to purchase anything off of that site, which is why this is so confusing to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man I want one of them cars, can I get a Bugatti? Now as fat as the financin goes, please understand I recently started an online vape shop, so me budget is all whacked... But, I gots these vouchers for ten bucks off your first purchase of 1.2mil or more... Can we work a deal?

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well then I guess I have no choice but to tap out. I will be doing some investigating on this matter, and where this slander is coming from. I just hope you guys know that we have not shipped even a single item from any orders placed on(link removed). , and that every lat penny is still right here, available for refunds if anyone requests one. As far as www.themoneymakingpages.com goes, one is not able to purchase anything off of that site, which is why this is so confusing to me.
Start shipping then primo
Edit- Are your pants on fire?

78d9e083559b12be9c15caf8bbac276a.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well then I guess I have no choice but to tap out. I will be doing some investigating on this matter, and where this slander is coming from. I just hope you guys know that we have not shipped even a single item from any orders placed on(link removed). , and that every lat penny is still right here, available for refunds if anyone requests one. As far as www.themoneymakingpages.com goes, one is not able to purchase anything off of that site, which is why this is so confusing to me.
Why wait to be asked? Just refund the bloody money.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Man I want one of them cars, can I get a Bugatti? Now as fat as the financin goes, please understand I recently started an online vape shop, so me budget is all whacked... But, I gots these vouchers for ten bucks off your first purchase of 1.2mil or more... Can we work a deal?
LOL

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't see any reason for further communication because it would just be seen as a stall tactic...want to make it right just refund there funds. There obviously something wrong going on here and it's not good. If it would have been my funds I would have been so upset.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Concerning Your Orders and Our Recent Hiatus

On behalf of (link removed). and staff, being that none of them have been available, I will explain what has happened with your recently placed orders, and the lack of responsiveness you have been experiencing from the company. Firstly, my name is Nancy M. I am an investor, and a major fan of the staff at(link removed). , as I have witnessed the blood, sweat, tears, and passion that has been put into this new born business from the moment the idea came about.

Approximately two weeks ago, one of our crew had lost his 2 year old daughter to a relative in a freak accident, who unknowingly backed his car into her while she was playing with her toys in the lawn. Ironically he was in a rush to the local hospital, because his 6 year old son had badly burnt his hand on a kitchen element. Respectively, and still being understaffed, the entire crew at the Warehouse was forced to shut down for the time that they have been on hiatus.(link removed).

In OV's earliest, and most critical stage of succeeding in the industry, this devastating occurrence struck at a horribly unexpected time, disabling OV from normal operations. Speaking on behalf of the founder, "Big" John,(link removed). is giving their sincerest, and most heartfelt apologies for the delays, unresponsiveness, and lack of communication to their company's lifeblood (you guys).

OV does not feel that a simple apology is enough to compromise for the strife they (unintentionally) caused their beloved, and valued customers. With that being said, for those of you who have tried to contact OV, or have attempted to order products from OV during their time of crisis, and received silence in response, you will be handsomely compromised with a 10%-50% Discount for 1 year on every last one of your future purchases.

As I am only speaking on behalf of(link removed). , I do not personally know how the discounts will be calculated. I only know that they will be calculated, starting as of this Monday, December 8th 2014. Further detail on these discounts will be announced tomorrow. All of us at(link removed). want you to know how important every single one of you are to us, and cannot apologize nearly enough to express how sorry we are for imposing this hassle on our fellow vapers, customers, and most importantly...our new friends.

We hope you all will find it in your hearts that we are going through a tragic time, and this incident would have been the only factor that could potentially cripple us. We have remained as strong as possible, and have been fighting our hardest to get back in action. Nonetheless, normal operations have resumed, and we give you our word that OV will do far more than just make this right for all of you. We thank you for your time, patience, and cooperation in this matter, and couldn't appreciate it any more.

About Your Orders
As far as those of you have already purchased from us, we have to be as blunt and honest as possible, letting you know there will be a delay in shipping time, but no later than 15th of this month. If you wish to receive a refund, we will gladly grant you one in full and promptly. As for now, normal communication is back on line, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us via(link removed). , or live chat on our website at(link removed). . We will be more than happy to help you.
Im not as nice as the others "Get the Fuck out of here" I have looked you up your are a jackass using excuses blah blah It is a business and if you cannot supply the product you refund plain and simple... Now no one here is going to respect you .. You may get a crying heart believing your bulshit but we do not work like that your simple cut and dry canned "Were sorry scam" is widely used and is apparent so do yourself a favor and just leave...

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Concerning Your Orders and Our Recent Hiatus

On behalf of (link removed) and staff, being that none of them have been available, I will explain what has happened with your recently placed orders, and the lack of responsiveness you have been experiencing from the company. Firstly, my name is Nancy M. I am an investor, and a major fan of the staff at (link removed) as I have witnessed the blood, sweat, tears, and passion that has been put into this new born business from the moment the idea came about.

Approximately two weeks ago, one of our crew had lost his 2 year old daughter to a relative in a freak accident, who unknowingly backed his car into her while she was playing with her toys in the lawn. Ironically he was in a rush to the local hospital, because his 6 year old son had badly burnt his hand on a kitchen element. Respectively, and still being understaffed, the entire crew at the (link removed) Warehouse was forced to shut down for the time that they have been on hiatus.

In OV's earliest, and most critical stage of succeeding in the industry, this devastating occurrence struck at a horribly unexpected time, disabling OV from normal operations. Speaking on behalf of the founder, "Big" John, (link removed) is giving their sincerest, and most heartfelt apologies for the delays, unresponsiveness, and lack of communication to their company's lifeblood (you guys).

OV does not feel that a simple apology is enough to compromise for the strife they (unintentionally) caused their beloved, and valued customers. With that being said, for those of you who have tried to contact OV, or have attempted to order products from OV during their time of crisis, and received silence in response, you will be handsomely compromised with a 10%-50% Discount for 1 year on every last one of your future purchases.

As I am only speaking on behalf of (link removed), I do not personally know how the discounts will be calculated. I only know that they will be calculated, starting as of this Monday, December 8th 2014. Further detail on these discounts will be announced tomorrow. All of us at (link removed) want you to know how important every single one of you are to us, and cannot apologize nearly enough to express how sorry we are for imposing this hassle on our fellow vapers, customers, and most importantly...our new friends.

We hope you all will find it in your hearts that we are going through a tragic time, and this incident would have been the only factor that could potentially cripple us. We have remained as strong as possible, and have been fighting our hardest to get back in action. Nonetheless, normal operations have resumed, and we give you our word that OV will do far more than just make this right for all of you. We thank you for your time, patience, and cooperation in this matter, and couldn't appreciate it any more.

About Your Orders
As far as those of you have already purchased from us, we have to be as blunt and honest as possible, letting you know there will be a delay in shipping time, but no later than 15th of this month. If you wish to receive a refund, we will gladly grant you one in full and promptly. As for now, normal communication is back on line, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us via(link removed) , or live chat on our website at(link removed) . We will be more than happy to help you.
"Speaking on behalf of the founder, "Big" John" So you're not John Martin?

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So glad I didn't get sucked into this BS. I signed up to get that $10 off card but when it never came I didn't bother ordering. Good luck to all those that did. Hopefully it gets resolved for you. And I gotta say, awesome detective work No Ash!!!!

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well then I guess I have no choice but to tap out. I will be doing some investigating on this matter, and where this slander is coming from. I just hope you guys know that we have not shipped even a single item from any orders placed on (link removed), and that every lat penny is still right here, available for refunds if anyone requests one. As far as www.themoneymakingpages.com goes, one is not able to purchase anything off of that site, which is why this is so confusing to me.
I downloaded your e-book and all I got was blank pages...Don't tell me the server got a nasty virus:rolleyes:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So glad I didn't get sucked into this BS. I signed up to get that $10 off card but when it never came I didn't bother ordering. Good luck to all those that did. Hopefully it gets resolved for you. And I gotta say, awesome detective work No Ash!!!!

That signup is/was a MailChimp mailing list...I'd watch for spam at the least.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just now seeing this thread and I have to say I am not surprised.
Outtervapes walked into this community being an ass in the "You want to be a moderator" thread.
I knew then this is a vendor I want nothing to do with.

A real dumbass trying to do business.
Glad to see he has been outed.
Sorry for those who were taken, doubtful on refunds.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so are you now john again or are you still nancy? please excuse me if i don't believe a word you say.
LOL...He is all over the place...Maybe he should be called Sybil...Oh and no "Nancy" on his FB friends but he has everyone under then sun on there;)

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The funny thing is that because of his original post in the wanna be a moderators thread basically calling us all "retarded" I had planned to just use the $10 code to grab some free coils and then never do business with him again.

That one word was enough to make me never want to actually spend money with his company and showed a complete lack of business sense given that he was offending his hoped for customer base at the same time he was starting the site.

When the code didn't arrive I sent an e-mail and he sent back a message saying that I had to do some additional crap with facebook to get the code and I had to forward him the original post to get the code but after not being able to get any sort of estimated shipping charges to ensure that I wasn't going to pay a dime to his company, I held off. Then after getting a message apologizing for issues with an order I hadn't placed and giving me a code for 10% off my next order I figured the site was definitely not one I'd ever do business with.

Glad my gut saved me from giving this guy my cc number.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After A little bit of searching I found noting about a kid being killed from a farther backing up...I'm guessing it wasn't in toms river as the kid was sitting outside on the lawn (Not the weather for that 2 weeks ago or even a bit longer)...I even looked in FL and nothing of this story...And we all know stories specially ones like this make the news

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After A little bit of searching I found noting about a kid being killed from a farther backing up...I'm guessing it wasn't in toms river as the kid was sitting outside on the lawn (Not the weather for that 2 weeks ago or even a bit longer)...I even looked in FL and nothing of this story...And we all know stories specially ones like this make the news

Well, his own tuts on scamming outline tactics for when the marks catch on, like sympathy stalls and such....perhaps they are out of date?

Jbox has a new contender.... ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My guess, this is a PR deal for future court evidence....not that hearsay is usually admissible.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dude I give up...I have been trying to figure this out since i logged on and there is nothing doing. All I can say is that I have not done anything wrong. I dont ever want to do anything wrong, or hurt anyone in any way shape or form. If you heard something or other about me scamming people, I can't do anything other than tell you that I haven't, and I put that on everything I love. This just isnt fair, and I am being ruined because of heresay. The best of luck to all of you.
My guess, this is a PR deal for future court evidence....not that hearsay is usually admissible.
Of course it is...I wonder if John acting as Nancy M was wearing a dress and makeup while typing this crap to try to make it look more convincing :D

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
How about this, Do not sell ONE FUCKING THING on this forum until everyone who placed orders gets them?
Is that too much to ask for or what?

Moderators are going to be following this very closely and unless every person you took money from gets product or refund FIRST, ANY other $10 off bullshit or posting deals will be taken down and reported as spam.

By the way people on here dug up info that John Martin was in jail, not tending to a sick child.

I will be looking forward to hear that every person who bought from outtervapes or Vapor Union Wholesale. are taken care of. THEN you can talk about selling anything else on his forum,

Did you miss this ;page:

https://www.facebook.com/vapefraudalerts

or here

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vapor...Union-Wholesale-Supplies-Scam-Clearwa-1183470

https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/sls/4743147864.html

http://orlando.backpage.com/MaleEscorts/joe25-year-old-model-willing-and-ready-25/8489511

http://www.manta.com/c/mxjx1hn/team...?utm_expid=82789632-28.cEgZ_XOVRPaI6jwvn6oKhQ
http://www.manta.com/c/mxjx1hn/team...tm_expid=82789632-28.cEgZ_XOVRPaI6jwvn6oKhQ.0

Bottom line: Don't sell ANYTHING on here until the ones you ripped off are taken care of!

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK, I don't mean to be insensitive, but first this person lets one child burn himself and moments later he runs over his other child with the car? Was this person on serious drugs or what?

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How about this, Do not sell ONE FUCKING THING on this forum until everyone who placed orders gets them?
Is that too much to ask for or what?

Moderators are going to be following this very closely and unless every person you took money from gets product or refund FIRST, ANY other $10 off bullshit or posting seals will be taken down and reported as spam.

By the way people on here dug up info that John Martin was in jail, not tending to a sick child.

I will be looking forward to hear that every person who bought from outtervapes or Vapor Union Wholesale. are taken care of. THEN you can talk about selling anything else on his forum,

Did you miss this ;page:

https://www.facebook.com/vapefraudalerts

or here

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vapor...Union-Wholesale-Supplies-Scam-Clearwa-1183470

https://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/sls/4743147864.html

http://orlando.backpage.com/MaleEscorts/joe25-year-old-model-willing-and-ready-25/8489511

http://www.manta.com/c/mxjx1hn/team...?utm_expid=82789632-28.cEgZ_XOVRPaI6jwvn6oKhQ
http://www.manta.com/c/mxjx1hn/team...tm_expid=82789632-28.cEgZ_XOVRPaI6jwvn6oKhQ.0

Bottom line: Don't sell ANYTHING on here until the ones you ripped off are taken care of!
That Backpage one isn't even he's Pic...The "Pay me in advance through western Union: $100 for everything and three hours"Is the real kicker

L

Lighty269

I think you folks should let this thread just die, he is drawling off of the attention here.

Just close this thread and let the law do it's job!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Chitter chatter!!! you took peoples money and never sent them a damn thing!!
Show us ONE person ON THIS ENTIRE FORUM THAT RECEIVED WHAT YOU ARE SELLING!!!
.It's OK, i'll wait

Last edited:

VU Sponsors