Become a Patron!

URGENT: Outtervapes.com Update

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think you folks should let this thread just die, he is drawling of the attention here.

Just close this thread and let the law do it's job!
I have to disagree,,,I found other people on other boards who got ripped off by him due to them bringing him up and me finding it in search ...If you let this rest other people who have had run ins or who is going to will find this and find out what a scumbag John Martin is

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK, I don't mean to be insensitive, but first this person lets one child burn himself and moments later he runs over his other child with the car? Was this person on serious drugs or what?

It's called: Lying.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's called: Lying.
Lying or not it sure is an odd way to try to make things right. Instead of burdening everyone with a sob story, why not just refund everyone's money already? "Sorry guys, some shit happened, I'm back now and I will refund all your money immediately." PERIOD.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
How about this, Do not sell ONE FUCKING THING on this forum until everyone who placed orders gets them?
Is that too much to ask for or what?

Moderators are going to be following this very closely and unless every person you took money from gets product or refund FIRST, ANY other $10 off bullshit or posting seals will be taken down and reported as spam.

By the way people on here dug up info that John Martin was in jail, not tending to a sick child.

I will be looking forward to hear that every person who bought from outtervapes or Vapor Union Wholesale. are taken care of. THEN you can talk about selling anything else on his forum,

Bottom line: Don't sell ANYTHING on here until the ones you ripped off are taken care of!

You as usual hit the nail on the head.

How long is it going to take these (IMHO) criminals to realize that they are as welcome here as an outbreak of rabies at a petting zoo?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lying or not it sure is an odd way to try to make things right. Instead of burdening everyone with a sob story, why not just refund everyone's money already? "Sorry guys, some shit happened, I'm back now and I will refund all your money immediately." PERIOD.

I don't think you understand how con artists work mate...they do not intend to make anything right. Only to stall the pitchforks long enough to escape.

They are sociopaths who only feel that they are right. That being down and out would justify taking naive suckers for a ride on Ebay, CL, vaper sites, etc.

They are only sorry that they get caught.

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I vote "Do not close this (or the other related threads) it is good reading and I think it sends the message "Don't #uck with us" to others that think they can scam us.
And it's funny.
Kinda like a soap opera.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha..they'd better hope Shek is in a good mood...not a guy I'd cross. ;-)
tumblr_n27az9QyC11slwqe6o1_500_zps6cf7ee4b.jpg

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well if it's true that this guy was really in jail, not at the hospital, I would guess it's because he freakin' ran over a kid with a car . . .lol
So the story so far...One kids gets burnt the other kid was sitting on the lawn playing... dad/employee puts burnt kid in car backs up on lawn and runs over kid on lawn...John drops everything to do with the company by not even posting one thing on his website or coming on here and saying whats going on.. but Nancy M (snickers) comes on here to tell us the story that didn't hit one news feed..Nancy M (snickers)then processed s to act like john in other posts and threads...Whoa!!!!!

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't think you understand how con artists work mate...they do not intend to make anything right. Only to stall the pitchforks long enough to escape.

They are sociopaths who only feel that they are right. That being down and out would justify taking naive suckers for a ride on Ebay, CL, vaper sites, etc.

They are only sorry that they get caught.
Bingo!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vote "Do not close this (or the other related threads) it is good reading and I think it sends the message "Don't #uck with us" to others that think they can scam us.
And it's funny.
Kinda like a soap opera.
No worries

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Concerning Your Orders and Our Recent Hiatus

On behalf of (link removed)and staff, being that none of them have been available, I will explain what has happened with your recently placed orders, and the lack of responsiveness you have been experiencing from the company. Firstly, my name is Nancy M. I am an investor, and a major fan of the staff at (link removed), as I have witnessed the blood, sweat, tears, and passion that has been put into this new born business from the moment the idea came about.

Approximately two weeks ago, one of our crew had lost his 2 year old daughter to a relative in a freak accident, who unknowingly backed his car into her while she was playing with her toys in the lawn. Ironically he was in a rush to the local hospital, because his 6 year old son had badly burnt his hand on a kitchen element. Respectively, and still being understaffed, the entire crew at the

(link removed), Warehouse was forced to shut down for the time that they have been on hiatus.

In OV's earliest, and most critical stage of succeeding in the industry, this devastating occurrence struck at a horribly unexpected time, disabling OV from normal operations. Speaking on behalf of the founder, "Big" John, (link removed), is giving their sincerest, and most heartfelt apologies for the delays, unresponsiveness, and lack of communication to their company's lifeblood (you guys).

OV does not feel that a simple apology is enough to compromise for the strife they (unintentionally) caused their beloved, and valued customers. With that being said, for those of you who have tried to contact OV, or have attempted to order products from OV during their time of crisis, and received silence in response, you will be handsomely compromised with a 10%-50% Discount for 1 year on every last one of your future purchases.

As I am only speaking on behalf of(link removed), , I do not personally know how the discounts will be calculated. I only know that they will be calculated, starting as of this Monday, December 8th 2014. Further detail on these discounts will be announced tomorrow. All of us at(link removed), want you to know how important every single one of you are to us, and cannot apologize nearly enough to express how sorry we are for imposing this hassle on our fellow vapers, customers, and most importantly...our new friends.

We hope you all will find it in your hearts that we are going through a tragic time, and this incident would have been the only factor that could potentially cripple us. We have remained as strong as possible, and have been fighting our hardest to get back in action. Nonetheless, normal operations have resumed, and we give you our word that OV will do far more than just make this right for all of you. We thank you for your time, patience, and cooperation in this matter, and couldn't appreciate it any more.

About Your Orders
As far as those of you have already purchased from us, we have to be as blunt and honest as possible, letting you know there will be a delay in shipping time, but no later than 15th of this month. If you wish to receive a refund, we will gladly grant you one in full and promptly. As for now, normal communication is back on line, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us via Facebook messaging, or live chat on our website at(link removed), . We will be more than happy to help you.
I just saw where you cussed a fellow vu member on the original bs thread that started all this. You aren't fooling anybody!! I understand you wanting to get some money up for a lawyer but your just waisting your time. Also, I already put in for my claim against you. Take your apology and shove it!!

Last edited by a moderator:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Hello Outtedvapes customer care This is John Martin..Opps I mean Nancy M...How can I scam you...Opps I mean help you

funny-phone-worker-20228338.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
His site account is restricted so he can't sell anything from it at the moment. The question I have is, who shut it down? Him? Law? The host?

Just curious.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
His site account is restricted so he can't sell anything from it at the moment. The question I have is, who shut it down? Him? Law? The host?

Just curious.
Who knows right now...The good thing is he can't take any more orders

L

Lighty269

FYI! He scammed me too, I did a PNC dispute and pressed fraud charges. I hope everyone does the same. End of story, the law will handle his ASS!

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Both these guys are genuine and extremely passionate about this industry. Very refreshing. I've met so many people that were spokesman of sorts that really didn't have any passion, or vested interest. I gained a new appreciation for both of em tonight. And the free beer didn't hurt none either. o_O

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Phil's very cool indeed.

I have not had interaction with Demetri but I expect the same.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Phil's very cool indeed.

I have not had interaction with Demetri but I expect the same.
He is a very personable guy. I didn't realize he was an owner of Mountain Oak Vapors. They have a couple new lines of juice. If you get a chance, their Crème de la crema line, (custard based flavors), are outstanding, and free of the bad chemicals. OutfreakinStanding juice. I bought the whole line.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Wow, that is a surprise!

Thanks for giving me an excuse for emailing Phil.

Been a bit since I have had a chance to give him grief in one form or another!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty sure if someone ran over his kid on the way to the hospital with his other kid that would be as big a story as the guy who left his kid in the car while he was at work sexting. Where's the news story about it?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What happened to my outtervape soap story?

The last 8 posts should not be in the "Hall of Sham" thread.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any threads past or future of this member will go here at least for now, The other thread (the one I merged to this one) was started in VaperJoe's area where it didn't belong.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And it's funny.
Kinda like a soap opera.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Just a suggestion from one of the friendly moderators here.

ME

Lets give this thread a rest for a bit.

PLEASE?

Behind the scenes we are on this ASSHAT like White on Rice.

Or Ugly on a Gorrilla.

Or (fill in the blank).

So please wait until tomorrow to fill in the blank.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
May I say...Threads like these should be at the top of search engines and the only why that will happen is to keep them alive

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Call your credit card company. Call PayPal. Enough charge backs and their account will be shut the fuck down. I mean really all you would have to do is tell PayPal that he is selling e-cigarettes

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Of course this is the guy that has an ebook on how to make a new eBay account so I'm sure he would find a way around it, it would just take a little while

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone get a refund yet?...I'm guessing no...It don't take long to refund someone...Maybe this time Nancy M's(Snickers) gold fish died and while getting the dead fish out the blow it tipped over and the rest of the fish were flopping around so John had to drop everything including refunds until she gets back from the vet:rolleyes:
Last Activity:
Yesterday at 5:33 AM

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
He is a very personable guy. I didn't realize he was an owner of Mountain Oak Vapors. They have a couple new lines of juice. If you get a chance, their Crème de la crema line, (custard based flavors), are outstanding, and free of the bad chemicals. OutfreakinStanding juice. I bought the whole line.

Just an update on Phil B. being an owner of MOV.

I sent him an email about this and here is a part of his reply to me.............

" I have nothing to do with MOV. I'm just friends with
Dimi and Steve and they've invited me to a couple of their openings as a
promotion, so I went. The same way I've done for so many other shops &
events in the past."

Just taking the time to set the record straight.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I sent him an email about this and here is a part of his reply to me.............

events in the past."

I think he may have meant that Dimitri, not Phil, is a part owner...the way the original post about someone being an owner was written it could be easy to misunderstand...

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry I can't help myself.

Substitute Barney with "Big John" and you will get the drift......

This is what you get for scamming honest VU vapers!

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

events in the past."

Sorry, may have been a little buzzed, that's correct, Dimitris is the owner.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I can't help myself.

Substitute Barney with "Big John" and you will get the drift......

This is what you get for scamming honest VU vapers!
I know people think these are cute, but it's a real pain as a parent when your kid stumbles across them because of the character. There's even worse crap out there for Dora and others

VU Sponsors