VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

EHPRO has revamped the Billow v1 with new and improved features; introducing the Billow v2! The glass section now measures 23mm in diameter (we wanted to keep the 5ml e-liquid capacity and made it shorter than the Billow v1), but the base and the top cap of the Billow v2 are still 22mm in diameter allowing it to still sit flush on all of your 22mm mods!

Features:

• New barrel and groove exterior design with two piece chimney
  • Rebuild and make adjustments to your wick and coils without dumping out your juice
  • Deck is designed with cotton grooves for convenient wick placement
  • No more screws to fill juice or adjust airflow
  • Adjustable Airflow Ring
  • Peek Insulator for low sub-ohm durability
  • Bigger Airflow Hole on the Airflow Ring and Deck
  • Wide Bore Delrin Base Drip Tip
  • 5ml Capacity

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE billow TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $20.99

UVOnTPYZKFI

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well i added it to my cart and by the time i added a few other items its out of stock in black
@Angel Cigs when will you have more and why does it still say 11 in stock if its out of stock??

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Coupon code works on the stainless steel version too making it $19.99.
@Angel Cigs This a a great deal I hope you do more deals like this in the future.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Link doesn't work.

Also I just sent you an email. I ordered a Billow from you yesterday and I have both your confirmation and my Paypal receipt. However when I log into my account it says I have no orders.
The link has stopped by this forum, so you have to type our website to enter

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well only 2nd time I've used Angelcigs and not really impressed, ordered the billow v2 last saturday when was in stock, price was good and as shipping from the US, didn't think be waiting very long for it, got shipment notice on Monday, but now today it is Friday and this is what tracking says still
5Pe2qEd.png

So not actually been dropped off at the post office yet, so can you tell me when this will actually ship @Angel Cigs thank you.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i have to say sorry for let you wait that long. but the fact is not like what you thought.
1. We work with a China company who has a USA warehouse in California, so all our order is shipped by their staff, as a business, i believe they charged us more than the USPS standard price, that's why some customer complaint shipping cost is little higher than USPS Standard, so we have to down our products price to compensate this part to Customers, but we dont know if we paid them first class mail but they shipped with regular post, then make shipping time become longer, as soon as our business expand enough, we will consider send people to build our own warehouse to resolve the fee and speed problem.
2. We cant enter USPS inner system, so we cannot create a label which can track online but not parcel not really get shipped, all our parcels only can have a tracking number after we sent to USPS. your items are in stock and get shipped, because some other customers already got their parcel which placed order the same day with you. so the real reason is USPS.
3. I have never been to USA, but from our customer service reports, we get lot of complaints like a parcel cost one week or two week then arrive, some parcels even cost a month or just stuck in one status and disappear. If you guys ever come to China, you will know China express is much faster. China has almost same land size with USA, or we can say little bigger, but the most distance place will only cost about 3-5 days, same city only half day or next day arrive, same state always arrive in next day, most parcel arrive in 2 days. this speech is not talking about which country is good, i just want say there is still a business opportunity in USA express business, if you can create a company and always delivery parcel in 2 days, you will win.

For your problem, we will contact USPS and give your reply soon.

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for your detailed reply @Angel Cigs

I know how bad USPS can be at time, but as this shows 'This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date' I presumed it had not been dropped off at the post office yet, hopefully it will show some update next week.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Billow turned up today, looks very good, thank you @Angel Cigs

Seems tracking did not update till it got to my city, good old USPS.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm in California. Technically we're still part of the USA.
i just checked, black is out of stock, but silver is still in stock. maybe the time when you try to add to shopping cart but someone else is faster than you, your page didn't get update yet.

VU Sponsors