Become a Patron!

USA Flavors ban, what we can do?

Jason Smith

Member For 1 Year
more and more states banned flavors, I heard California will ban next month, have no idea what I can vape

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Will the ban extend to include DIY flavors? I didn't think it would, but was told I was wrong...I am not sure if that has actually been defined anywhere...is there a link to the actual legislation? I can see nicotine being banned, but the flavorings are food grade so I wouldn't think they could be banned.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Will the ban extend to include DIY flavors? I didn't think it would, but was told I was wrong...I am not sure if that has actually been defined anywhere...is there a link to the actual legislation? I can see nicotine being banned, but the flavorings are food grade so I wouldn't think they could be banned.
So far, nicotine is the only thing I can see them banning or restricting. Flavors are food flavoring for a bazillion industries. The only two that would be under the gun are Flavorah and Liquid Barn, possibly.....that’s because, especially FLV, tout themselves as flavors made for vaping.

I'd be calling my state governor's office
I agree with this! Some states and even some cities have already initiated a ban, however, it's never too late to let your opinion be heard and prevent further bans from being initiated! Get in contact with your state and federal lawmakers and submit your comments to them. Just make sure that they are respectful and well-informed comments! Simply ranting to them won't do the job and in my opinion this entire thing is getting blown way out of proportion due to media spreading misleading information. There are plenty of vaping advocacy posts and other blogs to get some reliable information to form a comment worthy of sending and actually being listened to by government officials!

VU Sponsors