Become a Patron!

usa from overseas

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi ladies and gents.

There are lots of countries that i have been to and want to go to after reading so much about their history. Being from England, i have always thought od 5 things that i believe are best answered by true normal people concerning USA.

1/ after reading about lee
Harvey Oswald and watching the video, i don't believe he could have shot your president. do you agree?

2/Why did people vote for trump when he has been of tv saying he has never paid taxes.

3/There has been lots of scandal stories about the Kennedy family. Are these crap stories?

4/ Why is there a lot of guns in so many houses?

5/ I just read that unless you shoplift a certain $ value, you will not be charged?

thanks people, i am only curious not picking.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
1/ after reading about lee
Harvey Oswald and watching the video, i don't believe he could have shot your president. do you agree?
The truth is out there.
2/Why did people vote for trump when he has been of tv saying he has never paid taxes.
The Boston Tea Party and all that.
3/There has been lots of scandal stories about the Kennedy family. Are these crap stories?
All true.
4/ Why is there a lot of guns in so many houses?
The preservation of liberty.
5/ I just read that unless you shoplift a certain $ value, you will not be charged?
That's in one municipality in one state. It's been dysfunctional for a while now.

:) xo

Last edited:

VU Sponsors