Become a Patron!

Use at bypass mode??

BerryCloud

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone! I am currently using OBS Engine built with Clapton at 0.29 ohms on Vaporesso Nebula! Is it wise to use my Nebula at bypass mode with Claptons?? Just found out that it gives me better taste that way, but somewhere I heard that bypass mode isn't for all types of coils...
Afraid of ruining my coils....
Thank you in advance....

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A520F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bypass mode means the mod will not control wattage, it will go down as your batteries get lower charge

It is safe as long as your coils are not pure Nickel

BerryCloud

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bypass mode means the mod will not control wattage, it will go down as your batteries get lower charge

It is safe as long as your coils are not pure Nickel
Thanks for the quick response!!

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bypass mode will give you direct battery voltage to the coil. It makes your mod function similar to a mechanical mod. If you are using bypass mode then it is a good idea to do ohms law to make sure you aren't exceeding your cells CDR.

BerryCloud

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bypass mode will give you direct battery voltage to the coil. It makes your mod function similar to a mechanical mod. If you are using bypass mode then it is a good idea to do ohms law to make sure you aren't exceeding your cells CDR.
Ok!! I will keep that in mind! But since I am still a newbie on that stuff I could use some more help! In the one photo is the battery I am using (obviously ) and in the second I took a screenshot of the results my app gave me! Should I go for it or stay on my VW mode?
6647db089456fd1dbd2f76d6cdad5b9b.jpg
e9742321433ad335d886a434bcf55378.jpg

VU Sponsors